Status
Not open for further replies.
drago can you include the day 6 write up in the opening post? its the only time i nightkilled scum, it must be preserved

D

Dragomir

Endgame

@Finalbeta [Gluttony] has been lynched!

Gluttony - Beta
You are Gluttony the Voracious!

[Passive – Homunculus] As a Homunculus, Gluttony possesses strong regenerative capabilities. As such, he has 2 lives. Lynches and kills take one.

[Active – High Appetite] True to his name, Gluttony loves to eat and will eat anything in his path. Gluttony can target a player to eat them, he will gain one random ability from the player. The player will permanently lose that ability. [1-shot]

[Active – Acute Sense of Smell] Gluttony’s sense of smell is the best within the Homunculus, as such, he may use this to target a player. The first time, nothing will happen as he’s just getting used to their scent. If he targets them again consecutively, he will discover which character they are.

[Active – Gate of Truth] Father attempted to recreate a Gate of Truth while creating Gluttony. However, he is a failed experiment. Gluttony still retains this failed Gate of Truth within him. During the night, Gluttony may open the gate and target a player to swallow them up in it. The player will be killed and janitored. You will see their full role. This counts as a faction kill. [2-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Homunculus
And with that...

The Homunculi and Kimblee have lost the game!
Town is the winner!
@Zara is this game's MVP!

Zara also lost though. Didn't accomplish his second wincon.

Thank you everyone for playing this game! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I personally didn't as much as I'd like since I was very frustrated at Town for the majority of the game. It's not just about the Day 2 mass claiming either. But that's a discussion for another time. Ngl though, I'm absolutely shocked at how y'all reached 200 pages when the game was mostly consisting of just 5 people posting a lot of the time lol. If y'all want to be added into the Mafia chat then tell me, but a little disclaimer, it has 71 pages. If y'all wanna read all that then go ahead. And last but not least, congrats to Town for not having a SINGLE mislynch this entire game! That is a Town Sweep!

Remaining Roles:

Edward Elric - Tobra
You are the Fullmetal Alchemist!

[Passive – Elric Brothers] Ed shares a strong bond with his brother Alphonse. As such, he may communicate with Alphonse in a chat at all times.

[Active – Automail Blade] Ed Infuses his automail arm with alchemy to create a short-ranged blade. Using this blade, he can role block other players for that night phase.

[Active – Alchemy Wall] Touching the ground or a wall near him, Ed can create a massive wall to shield himself or other people from attacks for that night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Amestris.

You are General Olivier Armstrong!

[Passive – Hardened Warrior] As the General of the Northern Stronghold, Olivier has had her many shares of battles causing her to be stronger physically and mentally. Your abilities cannot be stolen by any player.

[Passive – No Bullshit] Another prominent attribute of hers is the no bullshit attitude she possesses. As such, you cannot be vote manipulated or redirected–directly or indirectly–in any shape or form.

[Active – Strategical Manipulation] Olivier has displayed a skill for manipulating others in order to advance her goals. You may investigate others to discover their innocence or guilt.

You are Winry Rockbell!

[Active – Automail Engineer] Winry has been making Ed’s automail arm and leg for years. Repairing and improving it each time it gets broken. Her skill with that has surged to high levels. As such, she may use one of the sub-abilities below to assist her fellow townies. Each of her automail creation will take a certain amount of nights to create before she can hand them out.
---[Combat Automail] Create a combat-orientated automail arm for the user to use. They will be able to role block a player for a maximum of 2-shots before it breaks. Takes one night to create.
---[Full-body Automail] You may create a full-body armor automail for a user to don and protect themselves with. Takes 2 nights to create. Will protect for only one night against all attacks.

[Active – Repairs] While being an engineer, Winry is capable of using medicine as well. Visit another player to give them an extra shot of a random x-shot ability that they may have. [2-shots]

You are Dr. Tim Marcoh, the Crystal Alchemist!

[Passive – Extreme Guilt] Dr. Marcoh feels heavy shame for his actions in the Ishvalan Civil War. As such, whenever he votes for a townie it will count as 0. However, there is a catch to this benefit. If Marcoh does participate in the townie’s lynch, he will be role blocked the following night. If he consecutively lynches a townie, then he will be role crushed for two nights. If a third time in a row then he will have one ability to be destroyed permanently. Lynching a scum will immediately reset these handicaps.

[Active Ability – Healing Alchemy] Dr. Marcoh is a doctor after all and possesses high amounts of knowledge on healing alchemy. He may target a player to protect them from any and all attacks that may occur to him that night phase. He will automatically remove debuffs too, such as role crushes.

You are Fu!

[Active – Explosives] Fu has an immense amount of explosives ready on hand to use. As such, he may use these two below for combat in the game.
---[Flashbang]: bring out your flashbang grenade to use it against a target. Your target will be blinded by the light subsequently causing them to have their action be randomly redirected to somewhere else. [2-shot]
---[Smoke Bomb]:
drop a sudden smoke bomb in front of you cloud the field of vision of your opponents. You will dodge the first attack against you that night. [1-shot]

Your body possesses two souls. As such, there are two parts to your role: Greed and Ling.

Greed – Abilities only usable on odd nights

[Passive – The Ultimate Shield] Of his Homunculus siblings, Greedling is the Ultimate Shield. Thus, he has a 1-shot bulletproof vest. In other words, he’ll survive the first attack on him in the game.

[Active – Greed the Avaricious] True to Greed name, Greed desires everything. Greed may target a player to steal a 1-shot version of their active ability to use for the following night. The player won’t lose the ability. [2-shots]

[Locked – Mayor of the Town] As someone who wants everything, it’s only just that Greed desires to be the Mayor of the town. Participate in three scum lynches to unlock this ability. Afterward, you may target another player to make them unlynchable for the rest of the game. You may not use it on yourself. [1-shot]

Ling Yao – Abilities only usable on even nights

[Passive – Xingese Prince] As a Prince from Xing, Ling holds special privileges that others don’t. The first person to vote for him during the day phase will have it count as 0.

[Active – Martial Arts] Ling is a highly-skilled martial artist. As such, he may role block other players using his martial might.

Secondary Wincon: Obtain the Philosopher’s Stone.
Game Mechanics:
Hidden Mechanics
-Philosopher's Stone
-Chimeras
-Truth
-Death of Lt. Colonel Hughes

Safe Claims for Mafia:
Lt. Havoc, Hohenheim, Izumi Curtis, Alex Armstrong, and Major Miles

Safe Claim for Kimblee:
Maria Ross

Philosopher’s Stone
This object is a mechanic in the game that will allow players to power-up their own roles.

How to get the stone:
In the event that a player is lynched, the first person to vote for them(unvotes will reset the order) will gain the stone. However, the player needs to have 6 or more votes on them for it to count.

If the player who has the stone is lynched then the stone will go back to the “world” to be obtained again. If the player is killed, then whoever killed them will gain the stone (if it’s multiple people then nobody will gain it).

What does it do:
The player may use it to regain any lost abilities. Additionally, they can turn any x-shots into unlimited, even if they’ve used it up. However, once they do one of those two things, they will lose the Philosopher’s Stone until they get it back.

There is a maximum of one Philosopher’s Stone in the game.

Chimera
There are three chimeras to start the game. As they were formerly Kimblee’s men, each one of them will have an anti-town passive as they are untrustworthy. The chimeras will not be made aware of these passives.

Zampano
-Miller: he will investigate guilty to cop investigations.
Heinkel
-Macho: he cannot be protected.

If one of the chimeras participates in a scum lynch, they will lose their anti-town passives.

Truth
After the start of Day 1, Truth will be revealed to the thread through the host using this announcement: “I am called by many names. I am the World. I am the Universe. I am God. I am Truth. I am All. I am One. And I am also You. You have dared to knock on the door…now, the door is open.”

Players have the option to perform Human Transmutation. Whenever they do, they will meet Truth. Human Transmutation works similar to revivals. Whoever performs it will revive a player that they wish to return. However, it is not a perfect revival. Instead of receiving their full role, the revived player will only be able to talk and vote in the day phase. Human Transmutation follows the Equivalent Exchange rule. The player who performs it will give up their abilities and be turned into a vanilla for the remainder of the game.

It is possible to revive a player’s full role back. But in order to do this, the player will have to sacrifice their own life in exchange for the revival. The player will have to specify if they are performing this version of the Human Transmutation in pm.

In order to perform the Human Transmutation, the player simply has to go into their role pm and submit the action: Perform Human Transmutation on X. There are a maximum of 2 Human Transmutations that can be performed in the entire game.

Death of Lt. Colonel Hughes
At the start of day 1, the death of Lt. Colonel Hughes will be announced in the thread. Roy Mustang’s role will be linked to this.

Endgame

And with that...

Town is the winner!

Thank you everyone for playing this game! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I personally didn't as much as I'd like since I was very frustrated at Town for the majority of the game. It's not just about the Day 2 mass claiming either. But that's a discussion for another time. Ngl though, I'm absolutely shocked at how y'all reached 200 pages when the game was mostly consisting of just 5 people posting a lot of the time lol. If y'all want to be added into the Mafia chat then tell me, but a little disclaimer, it has 71 pages. If y'all wanna read all that then go ahead. And last but not least, congrats to Town for not having a SINGLE mislynch this entire game! That is a Town Sweep!

Remaining Roles:

Game Mechanics:

Add me to the scum chat please!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Endgame

And with that...

Town is the winner!

Remaining Roles:

Game Mechanics:

Still losing while winning?

#Lara

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Endgame

And with that...

Town is the winner!

Remaining Roles:

Game Mechanics:

Add me to the chat too.

Endgame

And with that...

Town is the winner!

Remaining Roles:

Game Mechanics:

nice one guys
Post automatically merged:

yes please add me to the scum chat, wanna see how much shit talking took place

oh boy

What a joke.

How could you guys trust my lies so easily and for so long. Specially when I actually had no knowledge of this flavour *at all* and no one helped me constructing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.