Questions & Mysteries Future reader here

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How closely I need to pay attention to the details while I'm reading this?

I mean could you compare it to other big shows and tell me the difference?

I like to binge a manga but some of them like Kingdom I guess might be too detailed to let's say binge it in few days.

What's the deal here?

@RayanOO @Admiral Lee Hung and all reading this here feel free to enlighten me.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
How closely I need to pay attention to the details while I'm reading this?

I mean could you compare it to other big shows and tell me the difference?

I like to binge a manga but some of them like Kingdom I guess might be too detailed to let's say binge it in few days.

What's the deal here?

@RayanOO @Admiral Lee Hung and all reading this here feel free to enlighten me.
It is a manga with extremely rich lore and culture, it is one that is going to demand your attention to the details lol.

I would go as far to say this manga has more lore and history than any I have ever read.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Eh. I wouldn't really read it tbh. The current arc's disappointing. You get some high quality moments in the Yellow Turban arc or even the Siege of Wu Xang gate. But after the demise of Lord Regent Cao Cao and the scheming of Shima Yi, the series spirals into some really weird and unrewarding territory.

I read 'cause I need to see how it ends. Not cause I like it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Eh. I wouldn't really read it tbh. The current arc's disappointing. You get some high quality moments in the Yellow Turban arc or even the Siege of Wu Xang gate. But after the demise of Lord Regent Cao Cao and the scheming of Shima Yi, the series spirals into some really weird and unrewarding territory.

That reminds me-TAC is a hardcore troll @Seth

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It is a manga with extremely rich lore and culture, it is one that is going to demand your attention to the details lol.

I would go as far to say this manga has more lore and history than any I have ever read.
That's what I was expecting tbh. Ok decided then.

Once I finish JJK I will prepare myself a little and start to swallow Kingdom slowly but surely.

Ignore TAC @Seth , the bloke has never read Kingdom. He just likes trolling.