Versus Battle Gaku Haku Kou VS Man’U: Clash of the Titans

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gaku Haku Kou is seriously strong, didn't expect that he performes this well against Shin and his style is extraordinary but Man'U is a different beast, most likely even stronger than Houken and he was dominating Moubu.

Does the Tiger of Chu stand above this guy?
:crazwhat:

I'll stopped Kingdom after Zhao ... so ... I'll be back to this in 2 years
i recommend reading the small arc that comes after that, it is really short but hype af.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Y’all are massively underestimating Dumpling Sama lol. This guy not only has brute strength enough to send multiple horses flying with one swing of his weapon, but he’s also got extreme skill in hand to hand combat, extreme speed with his Kyoukai dance, a musculature on par with Kanmei Sama, and meme potential rivaling even Lips Sama.

That said, Man’U himself is also quite beastly. I was among the first to hop onto his hype train.

I honestly think the raw versatility of GHK is too much for Man’U. A case can be made for him being the strongest character to appear on panel lol.

I’ll jump on the Dumpling Hype Train and go with Gakuhaku Kou, high/extreme diff.

Houken (without weight bs) is the strongest character in the manga.
It is weird. Shin defeating Houken 1v1 while going through hell will mean nothing good for Houken's level going forward. Every new guy like Gaku Haku that pushes Shin somewhat will always be in consideration to be as strong or stronger than Houken. The weight of a GG seriously made the stats obsolete in which Houken was clearly the strongest.

Man'U lost his purpose to fight so does he even carry any weight or is that all just his pure martial might like Houken?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It is weird. Shin defeating Houken 1v1 while going through hell will mean nothing good for Houken's level going forward. Every new guy like Gaku Haku that pushes Shin somewhat will always will be in consideration to be as strong or stronger than Houken. The weight of a GG seriously made the stats obsolete in which Houken was clearly the strongest.

Man'U lost his purpose to fight so does he even carry any weight or is that all just his pure martial might like Houken?
I got the impression that Man'U understands weight and possessed it in the past, but now he doesn't have it anymore, unlike Houken who is incapable of understanding weight.

I can see stronger characters than Houken being introduced, I just don't think Man'U is stronger than him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
It is weird. Shin defeating Houken 1v1 while going through hell will mean nothing good for Houken's level going forward. Every new guy like Gaku Haku that pushes Shin somewhat will always be in consideration to be as strong or stronger than Houken. The weight of a GG seriously made the stats obsolete in which Houken was clearly the strongest.

I got the impression that Man'U understands weight and possessed it in the past, but now he doesn't have it anymore, unlike Houken who is incapable of understanding weight.

I can see stronger characters than Houken being introduced, I just don't think Man'U is stronger than him.
It looked to me that Houken thrashed Shin way harder than Gakuhaku Kou is doing, I never thought GHK was stronger than him or that he did better against Shin lol. Houken is stronger than both he and Man’U.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It looked to me that Houken thrashed Shin way harder than Gakuhaku Kou is doing, I never thought GHK was stronger than him or that he did better against Shin lol. Houken is stronger than both he and Man’U.
I agree that Houken is above Man'U and GHK. Duke Hyou and Kyou both had weight and Houken managed to defeat them.

Man' U.
He literally went blow to blow with Qin's strongest and capable of sent Moubu flying not once but twice. He also seems got the upper hand on that fight, he gave more numbers on Moubu than Moubu to him. Shin is not on that level yet and he is doing well vs Haku Kou.

Haku Kou has more skill on his pocket though. Man'U hit harder

Yeah i guess that is the key difference between the two. I think Man'U is surely one of the strongest characters ever introduced so far
That fight was just ridiculous tbh. Shin defending full power blows on the ground etc.
Wish Hara kept Houken for endgame.

Anyways, i think Houken is also stronger than Man'U and Moubu. They're powerful but Houken is too agile, fast and technical.