Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Greetings everyone! Welcome to Generic Mafia.

Things to know:
  • Open Setup - An Open Setup is one wherein the exact role distribution in the game is known.
  • Closed Communication - Once this game has started, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. In the event of a tie, one of the tied players will get lynched at random. No-lynch is an option.
  • Dusk - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will not be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins.
  • Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Day phase will last 24 hours and Night Phase will last 12 hours. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, I reserve the right to replace you.
General Guidelines of this game:
  • If you break any rules then your demise will be met by my hands.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. I will mod-kill any player that edits a post. Take this as your only warning.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch [name], where [name] is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote.
  • I expect each player to post at least 5 times. 1st offense will lead you to lose your vote power the next day phase. 2nd offense, you will be subbed or mod-kill.
  • You are not allowed to share quotes or screenshots of the Private Messages between the host and you publicly in the game thread or to other players privately. If you do this you will be mod-killed.
  • If you have any questions during the game then please PM me, your truly. The host Izumi.
  • Cheating of any kind will result you getting mod killed
  • Lastly, but not least. Have fun!
Setup:

Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Doctor
Macho Cop
2-shot vigilante

Mafia Blocker
Mafia Day Role Cop

Serial Killer

Mechanic: The one who will going to perform the factional kill has detection immunity

Alive:
  1. @TheAncientCenturion - Vanilla Town [WINNER]
  2. @Kiwipom - Vanilla Town [WINNER]
  3. @Vonal - Vanilla Town [WINNER]
  4. @Naomi - Vanilla Town [WINNER]
Graveyard:

1. @Celestia - Serial Killer - Lynched DP1
2. @playa4321 - Vanilla Town - Lynched DP2 [WINNER]
3. @Gambit - Mafia Blocker - Killed NP2
4. @Finalbeta - Macho Cop - Killed NP2 [WINNER]
5. @Rej - Doctor - Lynched DP3 [WINNER]
6. @Haku - Vanilla Town - Killed NP3 [WINNER]
7. @Bogard - 2 Shot Vigilante - Killed NP3 [WINNER]
8. @Reborn - Mafia Day Role Cop - Lynched DP4

Write Ups:

Day Phase One Lynch scene and Nigh 1 start
Day Phase Two start / Day Phase Two Lynch scene and Night 2 start
Day Phase Three start / Day Phase Three Lynch Scene and Night 3 start
Day Phase Four start / End Game

DP1 Has officially started you can post now, You have about 24 hours before the DP ends. Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
From a statistical standpoint this set up doesn't advantage any of the anti-town sides in that 2 mafia out of 12 players can usually be dispatched more easily than in the classic 5:2 proportion set-ups, so the biggest issue in this game is the presence of two anti-town killing powers. Luckly for Town there's a small possibility the SK with hit the Mafia side and shrink its number. The SK is unfortunately night kill immune instead.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
From a statistical standpoint this set up doesn't advantage any of the anti-town sides in that 2 mafia out of 12 players can usually be dispatched more easily than in the classic 5:2 proportion set-ups, so the biggest issue in this game is the presence of two anti-town killing powers. Luckly for Town there's a small possibility the SK with hit the Mafia side and shrink its number. The SK is unfortunately night kill immune instead.
Great!

Can you simplify what you said a bit so that my brain can understand it lol

Reborn

This particular set-up doesn't provide for supplementary information like it was happening in King's game. The only way to catch the anti-town is by meta-readings and lynch results/night results unfortunately.
That would be tough. So can you suggest how we should progress because it seems other users are sleeping on this game as of now.

Reborn

What information are u talking about? This is dp1 and the amount of information we could achieve is based purely on reads. We need people to speak and see through their posts 5o find out their true motives..
Yes but we need people to speak and considering that many of users didn't post a thing so I was wondering that will we get new info.

Yes but we need people to speak and considering that many of users didn't post a thing so I was wondering that will we get new info.
Time zones differ. It's 8pm here so I assume other players are still sleeping in their own lands. Nonetheless, the moment they post then phase can progress a bit more. Right now, I don't find any suspects aside from centurion's intention to blend in with his "lets find the sk yall" post.

Status
Not open for further replies.