Game 01: Generic Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Rules:

1. I expect each player to post at least 5 times. 1st offense will lead you to lose your vote power the next day phase. 2nd offense, you will be subbed or mod-kill.
  2. Day phases will last 24 hours, night phases will last 12 hours. 36-hour cycle.
  3. When voting, make sure to have it as Vote lynch x player and bolded. No need to unvote or put in brackets.
  4. At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced.
  5. You are not allowed to spam the Game Thread and get lots of post counts. Mafia is not a post farming game.
  6. You are not allowed to edit your posts made in the Game Thread and Voting Thread you are playing in. Since you cannot edit posts, If you have made an error or left out information from your post, you are allowed to multi-post and include the information and corrections there.
  7. You are not allowed to share quotes or screenshots of the Private Messages between the host and you publicly in the game thread or to other players privately. If you do this you will be mod-killed.
Setup:

Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Doctor
Macho Cop
2-shot vigilante

Mafia Blocker
Mafia Day Role Cop

Serial Killer

Players:
  1. @Reborn
  2. @playa4321
  3. @TheAncientCenturion
  4. @Finalbeta
  5. @Kiwipom
  6. @Bogard
  7. @Haku
  8. @Vonal
  9. @Gambit
  10. @Celestia
  11. @Rej
  12. @Naomi
Reserves:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thanks for the tag @Reborn

I don’t think I’m going to join because when I tried last game, I didn't know what to say since I'm gullible and I felt like everyone was saying the truth :feelsokeman:
Trust your instincts. It's okay to be confused as people will try to do so but at the end go with instincts. At worst you will get it wrong which once again is okay as no one gets it right always

Status
Not open for further replies.