Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celestia

Host : @Celestia
Players : 9

Rules:

1. I expect each player to post at least 3 times. :moonwalk:
  2. Day phases will last 24 hours, night phases will last 12 hours. 36-hour cycle.
  3. When voting, make sure to have it as Vote lynch x player and bolded. No need to unvote or put in brackets.
  4. At the end of the day phase, there shall be a dusk phase. Players will still be allowed to post but day actions and votes won't count anymore. A dusk phase will not always be officially announced.
  5. You are not allowed to spam the Game Thread and get lots of post counts. Mafia is not a post farming game.
  6. You are not allowed to edit your posts made in the Game Thread and Voting Thread you are playing in. Since you cannot edit posts, If you have made an error or left out information from your post, you are allowed to multi-post and include the information and corrections there.
  7. You are not allowed to share quotes or screenshots of the Private Messages between the host and you publicly in the game thread or to other players privately. If you do this you will be mod-killed.
Setup :
  • 2 Mafia Goons
  • 5 Vanilla Townies
  • 1 Even Night Cop
  • 1 Odd Night Doctor
Players :
  1. @Kiwipom
  2. @Finalbeta
  3. @TheAncientCenturion
  4. @Shakky
  5. @Bogard
  6. @playa4321
  7. @Rej

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
N

Noctis

I’m in!

Almost everyone (including me) is a noob so don’t worry if you don’t know how to play, come try it and revive our mafia section :catsweat::catsweat:

tagging my friends/people that might be interested:
@Tangerine
@Rej
@playa4321
@Bogard
@Michelle
@Vonal
@Haku
@AL sama
@Finalbeta
@Kingslayer
@Reborn
@TheAncientCenturion
@Naomi
@Noctis
@Gambit
@Izaya X
@Shakky
@Light D Lamperouge
@Roronoa D. Robin
@Maya
@Poison Chan
Sorry... I won't be able to play... I have my exam coming up and doesn't have time to spare

Status
Not open for further replies.