General Chat

Why was he banned I wonder.
But he isn’t mad cause one event, he is only ranting on one piece here, no matter what happens in the story he just dislikes one piece and want other people to hate it too, quite disturbing in a one piece Fanforum.
Mad ?
Keep dreaming

didn’t know having fun and hobbies = mad

and I am not gonna bother with a naive delusional apologist like you
so your Hobby is to hate the Hobby others? That’s pretty pathetic dude.
You enjoy:

- acting like One piss is not the most predictable shit out there with spam fourmlas … garbage one shot fights with asspuls and no strategy and extreme milking /filler

I enjoy:

- having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss
I tell you this once:
This is a one piece fanforum. People (including me) are here to enjoy one piece, to have fun together, to criticize some stuff, but overall to have fun together while reading one piece.

you are a disturbance for these people, you just hate and rant on it, insult people which enjoy it, try to make one piece bad in their eyes.

so I say it friendly:
Just leave this forum.
Who is insulting who here ?

I am probably the most insulted person in this fourm.

so I can’t say what I don’t like about one piece… how about people like @KINGKONGGUN15 that say that every chapter is amazing or people like @Emperor That insult those who criticize one piece with the most disturbing insults ?

get off me already.
I am here to express my view about one piece weather it’s pleases you or not.

or is this another Reddit ?
you are not here to „express your view“, you are here for „ having a laugh at this Naive fandom and exposing Lolda and his one piss“.

I repeat myself, this is a community of fans. Some more, some less, but people which are here to enjoy one piece. You don’t, so you don’t have a Place here. You can rant about one piece as much as you want and disliking it is totally fine, but this is not the platform for that. And I don’t tolerate you being here just to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are to enjoy one piece.

So, let’s repeat myself again, a bit more direct:

Leave for good by yourself, or get gone by me.
So all my good threads criticizing one piece are now thrown out of the window ?

If you don’t like me ignore me. I am not insulting people here but only criticizing one piece, in fact I am the one being insulted as stated before.
We differ heavily what a „good“ thread is. Critics were always welcome, like @DynaMight , but I don’t tolerate someone just being here to laugh at people and claim how stupid they are.

so I Tell this one last time:
Go for good or get gone. Look for another page where this behavior is welcome.
I like to see fans disappointed because they thought oda will change his extremely predictable story and spam fourmlas.

if you still want to ban me go ahead then. perhaps I might focus more on my career lmao

Really? He was banned by that? This is the level of moderators/admins of this forum?

Can someone give me the rules that he broke to be banned? Because by that talk I don't see any reason he should be banned. If"if you want to ban me go ahead" is the reason that would make the one who banned him a child for acting like that.

Really? He was banned by that? This is the level of moderators/admins of this forum?

Can someone give me the rules that he broke to be banned? Because by that talk I don't see any reason he should be banned. If"if you want to ban me go ahead" is the reason that would make the one who banned him a child for acting like that.
Well, the full list of rules is here.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/worstgen-forum-rules.1/

Honestly, I am not quite sure what led to an outright ban. I do not think he has been perma-banned since his profile does not say "unavailable".

Van

Tax the Elderly
Orojackson was shut down cause the creator, Divvens, was overwhelmingly sick and chose to shut the site down. He gave everyone a 2 month notice. Yeah poor/too strict moderation was the reason for a lot of the chaos and dramas, but it wasn't what ended the site.

They were strict because it went out of control for a while. And I saw it how people becane more toxic over time. It was unavoidable. No blame to mods. Its naturaly for people to become more toxic and its natural to hand out bans.
The toxicity increased when Naruto and Bleach ended as those fans came to the forum. It got out of control because the moderators closed down and banned Zoro v Sanji, Yonko v Admiral and Mingo topics. Those 3 were not only the most toxic discussions, but the undisputed biggest. These topics are way too big to ban and it of course led to many duplicate threads and punishments. Punishments were also dissed out without explanation or evidence aka, lack of communication.

Members have no clue how things are done but we mods should also be aware that our actions can appear very inconsistent without proper communication. I can agree with both Nat and Den Den.