General Ko Chou Power Level Discussion

How Strong is Ko Chou Compared to the rest of the Zhao Generals?

• The Strongest of Zhao (Riboku)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Great Heavens Level (Ren Pa, Rin Shou Jou)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Heavenly Kings Level (Rinko, Kaishibou, Genpo, Kyouen)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • High General Level (Ki Sui)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lower (?)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So last chapter, we got the epic reveal of General Ko Chou of Zhao, Aka "The Guardian Deity of Kantan:

And I must say, I think he's got quite the mighty design.

But how strong is this guy going to wind up being? By that, I mean:
1. How Strong will he be as a Warrior?
2. How Strong will he be as a Tactician?
3. Will he be an instinctual or a strategic type?
4. Overall, what is his ability level? Could he qualify for the rank of Three Great Heavens? Or will he not quite be that formiddable?

Share your thoughts :)
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Patryipe @Bullet @Dark Admiral @ShinmenTakezo @Den_Den_Mushi @Guan Yu @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @DizzyBrows @PuckTheGreat @MarineHQ62 @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa

Ko Chou is giving me Choutou vibes. An experienced, competent veteran that packs a surprising punch when he goes all out.

I predict that he will be a strategical type general. As a dualist, he would probably be comparable to Batei or Danto (Expert Dualists) at worst, the man looks fairly beefy. As a tactician, I expect him to either be comparable to Ordo (Expert Tier) at worst or Rinko (Master Tier) at best.

I expect that at best, he could be comparable to someone like Rinko. At worst, we have another Kisui. Lol.

For me he reminds of General Mougou of Qin.
-Physical combat near Mougou or slightly higher ( highly doubtful though).
-Since he is an inner circle guardian, it is highly likely that he is strategist General on par with Go Kei at best.
-No, he shouldn’t be qualified for Three Great Heavens and stand on the same grounds of RSJ, Renpa, Riboku, Houken, etc. his overall might should put him on Kisui and Batei combined.

Men, if I didn't know he is Kochou I would say he's just another fodder general based on his looks

I would say he's around Keisha

Maybe a bit stronger martially (though he could be Heki level as well
)
Strategic guy instead of instinctual

Last edited:
He looks more like the strategical type. If he's legit a fighter than he should be the strongest warrior alongside Shibashou in Zhao now after Houken's death.

Men, if I didn't know he is Kochou I would say he's just another fodder general based on his
Same here, i was thinking the same when he got introduced in Retsubi and didn't get any introductory hype panel. But Then i remembered i have heard that name before,
if i remember it correctly, historically he is beaten by Kanki, and could be biggest feat for Kanki before he abondons Qin and escape to Yan, so as to be pretty strong. I would say he is GG or one of the best Generals, bt not quite Three Great Heaven level. Wouldn't be surprised if Hara makes him one tho.