General & Others General Kyros discussion thread.

P

PeperLevi

During Dressrosa Arc,Kyros becamed one of my favorite non Straw Hats characters. He's one of the very few characters which fits all the categories Good Alligned,Straw Hat's Ally and Great Character.
His qualities include:
Being the only great Arc's Citizen Character in all One Piece's history,due have personality and also the power to go against the bad peoples.
Due his biography,have total knowdledge about the two sides of society,just like Dragon,Teach,Doflamingo,Law,Ace,Hancock,Edward,Franky,Ace and Robin.
Kyros has more personality and did better than biggest part of the Grand Fleet during Dressrosa Battle. His content during that arc was perfect and he still fresh in storyline. This thread is for peoples that like him too to discuss points about him.
By learning to use Haki and training more missing a leg,he can defeat Doflamingo and others characters above him?
He deserve come participate of Onigashima War and more future arcs? You wanna it to happen and think that can happen?
What's his rank as Straw Hat's ally?

@Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Sade @Zenos7 @Patryipe @Ice devil slayer @Don DaSlayer @nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker @Dark Hound @Zowo @Admiral Lee Hung @gojo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I like him.

His 2000 fights in the Colosseum were impressive and his fight with Diamante was quite cool.

You could feel that the man was strong.

Personality wise I like that he aimed for the head against Doffy. His time as toy solider must have been terrible but he had his daughter and trained her and protected her.

Overall a cool side character.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not much to say aside from great character.
The frustrations and powerlessness of all the people in Dressrosa were portrayed through Kyros.
Just like the relief they all felt when Doflamingo fell.

When it comes to combat capabilities, he is strong but lacks haki and a missing leg is a big disadvantage.
If he can learn haki and make some prosthetic leg he could be quite decent fighter.
It is unlikely for him to beat Doflamingo but he would probably be the strongest among SH's Grand Fleet.
If Doffy doesnt use spiders web, just like he never used it vs Law, Kyros could give him hell(with haki and prosthetic leg).

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I remember liking Kyros quite a lot during my first read of Dressrosa. I just have a thing for humble yet strong warriors.

I was actually quite happy he was the one to defeat Diamante. Avenging his wife and protecting his daughter. And still looking out for his little girl even though she doesn’t remember him. That’s a fate worse than death, but he still pulled through. Well rounded arc.

P

PeperLevi

Imagine if Kyros had his two legs.
I prefer wait for a confirmation if missing a leg make some difference in his power or not. Meanwhile,i imagine that Kyros can in future,meet Vegapunk,and Vegapunk,due recognize Kyros's greatness as person,help him to regenerate his leg using science.
Anyway,you think Kyros can defeat Doflamingo and characters as Admirals?

I prefer wait for a confirmation if missing a leg make some difference in his power or not. Meanwhile,i imagine that Kyros can in future,meet Vegapunk,and Vegapunk,due recognize Kyros's greatness as person,help him to regenerate his leg using science.
Anyway,you think Kyros can defeat Doflamingo and characters as Admirals?
Ultimately, no. He is super strong though. Stronger than the 9 scabbards. Weaker than Doflamingo. It's a eh thing

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎