General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wanna apologize to everyone for what I did
I have a lot to say regarding what you did. But will save that for after game comments. I was, as said in the thread, super salty at what you did.

Modkilling yourself in any sort of situation is unnecessary and not sportsman like. It often puts the hard work of your faction and other players in the game to complete waste, not to mention the work of the host too. Especially considering the reasons you might have had for modkilling yourself in that situation just makes me really mad.

I've been told that you apologized for it, so I really hope you keep to that apology.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have a lot to say regarding what you did. But will save that for after game comments. I was, as said in the thread, super salty at what you did.

Modkilling yourself in any sort of situation is unnecessary and not sportsman like. It often puts the hard work of your faction and other players in the game to complete waste, not to mention the work of the host too. Especially considering the reasons you might have had for modkilling yourself in that situation just makes me really mad.

I've been told that you apologized for it, so I really hope you keep to that apology.
What happened?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lmao.

Like Rej in Futurama.

This was by far your greatest meltdown :sadgrin:.

And you drove me crazy.
what did I do in the futurama game? I was the mimic who claimed oracle and gave fake results all the time
tho I don't remember anything anymore, I only remember that @Smileyman and @Sallucion were from the other mafia and I tried to co-op with them.
Also @DynaMight be like "lemme handle that, everythings gonna be alright, I am here", then does the the Kif fakeclaim and gets lynched :kriwhat:

what did I do in the futurama game? I was the mimic who claimed oracle and gave fake results all the time
tho I don't remember anything anymore, I only remember that @Smileyman and @Sallucion were from the other mafia and I tried to co-op with them.
Also @DynaMight be like "lemme handle that, everythings gonna be alright, I am here", then does the the Kif fakeclaim and gets lynched :kriwhat:
I remember I was so sure that you were scum and you just trolled me hard and threw random emotes at me all the time.

And then I was glad when I got finally killed :catcry:.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I did handle it, flushed kif and sheriff i think
godfather lynch D1 or so

I remember I was so sure that you were scum and you just trolled me hard and threw random emotes at me all the time.

And then I was glad when I got finally killed :catcry:.
I thought I sucked that game, wondered how I made it so far with a fake claim, damn setups back then were really creative tho

wasn't it a @Typo game?