General Mafia General Chat

Fuji have you not peeped the calendar? Rej, Mango, Mel, Rhea, Reborn, Zem, Queen, Yo Tan, Usopp, and just now Robin and Kiwi have signed up for a game. Not to mention Flower who has hosted twice and has 3 different games planned for next. A lot of people want to host here.
Also, there’s a world of difference between people who host large, original role madness setups, and people who host small or generic setups. Most of the NF hosts he named host very small, simple games. There’s literally only one or two people on NF still doing role madness, and one of them is Aries, who is notoriously not very good at it. NF has not had the level of role madness games that this site has in years.

Also, there’s a world of difference between people who host large, original role madness setups, and people who host small or generic setups. Most of the NF hosts he named host very small, simple games. There’s literally only one or two people on NF still doing role madness, and one of them is Aries, who is notoriously not very good at it. NF has not had the level of role madness games that this site has in years.
I just hope both WG and NF manage to get some more new players. Can't ever stop expanding, but it's not easy to persuade people in checking it out

I just hope both WG and NF manage to get some more new players. Can't ever stop expanding, but it's not easy to persuade people in checking it out
At this point, with the NF ownership and staff in such disarray, I think the best thing is to abandon NF and consolidate members onto Worstgen. I’m planning to try and bring some of my loyal NF players over here for my game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why should I? That forum has little left to offer.
thats not true and u know it lol
but mbxx helped kill the forum sure

Platinum hosts games maybe once or twice a year, if that. Kue only just returned, and he has only hosted a couple of very small games. That leaves Aries as the only consistent host left, and he has a very specific style of game that many people don’t enjoy. You really only proved my point. :p
once i finish masters n stuff ill be more down to host more stuff
right now its not too bad. ppl will return for summer too
if u ddl and laix come bk its even better

D

Dragomir

The mods jumping to defend :milaugh:

That's the situation now sure, but it wasn't like this before
That is because we're a pretty fresh forum. Back then we were just trying to set everything up and give this section a running start so Al and I had to do most of the hosting cause we were the only ones who actually could host on their own. Now, we're an established mafia community with several capable hosts in Rej, Noctis, Kiwi, Flower, and new aspiring hosts on the rise. It's just like how we went from only able to do 16-18 players max to dropping a 50-player bomb.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Oddjutsu only hosts tiny, lightly themed games. Last I saw, Usopp’s signups weren’t filled. I don’t know who Dark Shadow is.

For many years, NF had many hosts who ran large, very original, and very complex setups every month. If you know what NF used to be, then you know it’s on a decline.
i don't know what prime NF looked like so im taking ur word for it

it does seem to be in decline from last summer tho i can tell that already

That is because we're a pretty fresh forum. Back then we were just trying to set everything up and give this section a running start so Al and I had to do most of the hosting cause we were the only ones who actually could host on their own. Now, we're an established mafia community with several capable hosts in Rej, Noctis, Kiwi, Flower, and new aspiring hosts on the rise. It's just like how we went from only able to do 16-18 players max to dropping a 50-player bomb.
Why are you retelling it to me, I've witnessed it :cantseeme:

The biggest problem, which I should have mentioned earlier, is that the forum recently suffered an “update” which downgraded nearly everything there. Almost nothing works right anymore, not even avatars, and the site admin doesn’t care. That was what finally scared me, and many others, off the forum. For a place that was already in decline after its namesake manga ended, the “upgrade” was like a nail in the coffin.
Yeah i didn't like the upgrade, Avys and sigs got fucked.

Fuji have you not peeped the calendar? Rej, Mango, Mel, Rhea, Reborn, Zem, Queen, Yo Tan, Usopp, and just now Robin and Kiwi have signed up for a game. Not to mention Flower who has hosted twice and has 3 different games planned for next. A lot of people want to host here.
Nah man, been busy with life lol. Thats very cool lol.

Tbh, im sticking around till your MF game but i didnt check if there were any coming ones.

FYI, Mel might not be able to host.