General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I suck at no claiming/No info dumping games ...
Might need some advice on this matter
always keep in mind that there are more towns than scums so it is literally easier to find a fellow towny than finding a scum

and as scum you always have to treat yourself and your mates as uninformed as possible, your scum mate doesn't have any alignment and you would ask them the same question you would ask other townies

always make lists, who are the towniest people? do it even as scum, look who's the towniest, and always be doubtful whenever you can or find something, lynch those that are not on the list, even if they are vocal

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I suck at no claiming/No info dumping games ...
Might need some advice on this matter
It's not that you suck but No claims games are actually difficult especially when some of the town members start playing anti town game adding into the confusion.

Both claim and no claim games are very important and I would prefer a restricted claiming unless it's ToS or ToL but then it's really difficult to enforce this.

It's just a headache for hosts to maintain consitent vigil in restricted claim games.

Well, I have my own strategy to play no claim games.

First of all, it's all about observation. To know more, you can purchase "Reborn's Mafia notes" for only $59😈😈😈🤭🤭

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
What? You want discount?:choppawhat:

It's one time investment and you will also get all updation in the notes free for two years.

Don't miss out on this limited edition:optimistic::optimistic:
Give me it for free and I’ll leave you alone for a week. 😏

N

Noctis

Now that we have lot of players in our section, I was wondering if anyone is interested in Worstgen Mafia Server on discord where you guys can get notification of new games, or discuss about them and it'll be convient to lot of players.

Now that we have lot of players in our section, I was wondering if anyone is interested in Worstgen Mafia Server on discord where you guys can get notification of new games, or discuss about them and it'll be convient to lot of players.

I'm down with the idea. :) count on me

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

My friend Wiki might.

sure why not