General Mafia General Chat

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rej?!?!

Til this day that was a top 3 game for me hahah we easily had that dub but I went after ruffles one DP too early hahaha

the amount of trolling in that game was hilarious.

Lol idk but I was cool with just joining the game I haven’t played since the last time I was here and I got nothing to do rn so should be able to contribute.
hmm maybe I can convince Baba to play. Bring back MuuBa.
Yup, I am now CEO of an entertainment company.
Welcome back. If you can handle two games you can also come over to play my game. But if you wanna spare your energy for Dragos game, that is fine too.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
beta tier was made that game xD
Lol poor beta is he still around? I miss his memes. King of the banhammer.
Yess I have. I joined for the weeb in December when Drago called me and have stayed since then.

Community and players are so fun here. I heard you quit here before. I’m hoping you have a better experience this time Muu! Plus I’m here too this time and @Zem as well!
was that where nova made my role?

meh I got mixed feelings here but im giving it another shot.
Yup, I am now CEO of an entertainment company.
Welcome back. If you can handle two games you can also come over to play my game. But if you wanna spare your energy for Dragos game, that is fine too.
Aye congrats on that.
hmm I’ll check it out sign up thread open? Or whens yoursstarting cause this week no good for me & when’s dragos game even staring.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lol poor beta is he still around? I miss his memes. King of the banhammer.

was that where nova made my role?

meh I got mixed feelings here but im giving it another shot.

Aye congrats on that.
hmm I’ll check it out sign up thread open? Or whens yoursstarting cause this week no good for me & when’s dragos game even staring.
Yes its open. Its probably starting saturday if it fills until then. And Drago probably mid July since my game is a maxi game. Pepega::

Simple version: I can and I missed my friends.

TL:DR: believe it or not but I’ve been asked to come to WG since before it was even actually created, I’ve know these people for roughly 5+ years now. A lot of these people enjoy me and my gameplay and we’re friends outside of this forum, so they’ve asked me to come back multiple times now and as a courtesy to my son Dragopuppy for reaching out to me directly and play in his game I thought I’d do so since mafia was actually a very big part of my life and I’ve contributed a lot in this game on OJ to a lot of those newbies then. Watching my son ask me how to play mafia to being a seasoned vet and now hosting made me proud so I came to support him.

i mean if you got a problem report it to an admin.
Why did you take my post so seriously? I was clearly being snarky

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
& you sure that’s the case, I mean I’ve seen your snide dumb comments since I’ve been gone seems like you sure do got a lot to say about me. I’m here now so if you got something to say you can speak up or simply keep my name out of your mouth.

I think he is talking about another berserk game tho
Is this the one you were 3rd party, Troy mafia, I am town. Slith/Sloth you and troy were the last 3 ? The whole game was basically a failed attempt to convince Beta who was town that me a double confirmed town is actually town and we actually have to lynch confirmed scum instead of me. @MUUGEN
Good to have you back

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Is this the one you were 3rd party, Troy mafia, I am town. Slith/Sloth you and troy were the last 3 ? The whole game was basically a failed attempt to convince Beta who was town that me a double confirmed town is actually town and we actually have to lynch confirmed scum instead of me. @MUUGEN
Good to have you back
Finalbeta? Lmao, notorious.

AL sama

Red Haired
Good to have you back
nah the same game

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
You are taking this too personally no offence
You’ve made quite a few comments over this forum about me, you’re making snide snarky comments now as soon as I rejoined. You obviously have a personal issue with me I never thought about you once since I left WG. I mean here are two post alone from this thread. There’s also the Weeb, PH & Wano games where you also made personal comments about me after I left the forum. So like I said I’m here now so if you actually got something to say about me say it to me or simply keep my name out of your mouth and your snide remarks to yourself if you’re not going to have enough balls to say something now that I’m here.

Keep that guy out of here
Last time he came he insulted everyone over the smallest things
Wow, he’s back! Glad to see it :shocking: @MUUGEN
Hey Nat you playing in Rejs game?