There is no trauma ive had from whatever my ancestors went through
to say that devalues everything they went through

I never was a slave
I never was forced to enlist in the german army
I was never made to go to a boarding school

And to act like my life where im getting internet and a decently okay place to live anyway compares them under sales the trauma as nothing

jewboy never got sent to camps or was forced to die by the nazis
to act like he has any trauma on the level of a jewish man in nazi germany is beyond dishonest and pretentious

He likely lives in a comfy house with no fear of death so yea he's living the dream compared to his jewish ancestors just like me so instead being a victims and crying about the sins of our forefathers maybe instead we should try to do better in the now and be glad that you didt have the same pain as your ancestors

but what do i know ig
It's not about 'playing the victim' tho

But you wouldn't understand Bob

There is no trauma ive had from whatever my ancestors went through
to say that devalues everything they went through

I never was a slave
I never was forced to enlist in the german army
I was never made to go to a boarding school

And to act like my life where im getting internet and a decently okay place to live anyway compares them under sales the trauma as nothing

jewboy never got sent to camps or was forced to die by the nazis
to act like he has any trauma on the level of a jewish man in nazi germany is beyond dishonest and pretentious

He likely lives in a comfy house with no fear of death so yea he's living the dream compared to his jewish ancestors just like me so instead being a victims and crying about the sins of our forefathers maybe instead we should try to do better in the now and be glad that you didt have the same pain as your ancestors

but what do i know ig
yeah he hasn’t personally been through the Holocaust, but the Holocaust wasn’t that long ago.

if you’re in a Jewish community, you probably know at least some people who were effected in some way.

ex. My friend’s grandfather was a Holocaust survivor.
Post automatically merged:

This can't be real....:lawsigh:

The world is going back to the middle ages.
Change my mind: The Republican Party is a fascist party

Many preist are being convicted for having sexual relations with little boys. I was thinking about taking voting rights away from them but the slipping slope of right being lost scares me. What are yoour thoughts on these strange mofos. should they lose their right to vote?

Many preist are being convicted for having sexual relations with little boys. I was thinking about taking voting rights away from them but the slipping slope of right being lost scares me. What are yoour thoughts on these strange mofos. should they lose their right to vote?
No

If you’ve done your time, you should get your voting rights back. The way democracy works is that we have faith that society, as a whole, is capable of governing themselves. As such it doesn’t matter if “immoral people” vote because we assume there are always more “moral people”.

Furthermore, I don’t think being an ex-con inherently means you have bad political views.

Overall, I think disenfranchisement only benefits authoritarians

No

If you’ve done your time, you should get your voting rights back. The way democracy works is that we have faith that society, as a whole, is capable of governing themselves. As such it doesn’t matter if “immoral people” vote because we assume there are always more “moral people”.

Furthermore, I don’t think being an ex-con inherently means you have bad political views.

Overall, I think disenfranchisement only benefits authoritarians
I was thinking about someone who got convicted.... the judge gave him a lighter sentence because he was a man god.... In my mind, it just feel like some conditions shouldn't be equal but then again it easy to slip.

I was thinking about someone who got convicted.... the judge gave him a lighter sentence because he was a man god.... In my mind, it just feel like some conditions shouldn't be equal but then again it easy to slip.
Even if his sentence is light in terms of prison time, at least in many places you can't vote until you've finished all of your punishment, which includes things like probation.

In any case, I think there is some value in letting ex-cons vote. Even ones that did shitty crimes. I mean for example, the jail in my hometown is so shit, nearly 30 people died in jail last year, causing it to be investigated by the FBI. https://www.khou.com/article/news/l...aths/285-56f4e02f-fb20-4f23-b256-72b138ae707e

Texas politics is fucking shit, because nobody things to be better. People will look at this and just think "oh, they're bad people, they probably deserve it", and then just go on to perpetuate the systems that draw people to crime.

Difference between not allowing parental consent for surgery on minors with regards to a gun would is in that case, it's a life or death scenario
same cannot be said for transgender surgery or hormones

this argument of vaush's took place at 2 37 in the video

jesus leftist commentary can be so dumb at times

same cannot be said for transgender surgery or hormones
It does. In some case of gender disphora, it's a case of life VS death discourse.

When you are willing to take your own life at 12 to 18 because of gender disphoria, then you SHOULD have the right to have a say regarding a possible intervention, period. Even if you are a kid.

Medecine is here to treat harm. Healing patients is a moral and ethical duty.