That’s a legitimate criticism of any religion, whereas most prejudiced pricks who wish my people ill feel that way for one of two stupid reasons - they’ve never actually met a Jewish person and believe whatever their peers say, or they HAVE met a Jew and had a bad experience with them. For instance, I’m positive that interacting with me specifically has led to the latter for several motherfuckers here and in real life :brootea:
I think people to get too up in arms over stupid shit
I dont really think it's a big deal if someone is ethnically jewish as it's not really something they can change

like im not going to be unable to get along with a jew just cause his race is not mine
much in the same way, I have a friend who's not irish

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think people to get too up in arms over stupid shit
I dont really think it's a big deal if someone is ethnically jewish as it's not really something they can change

like im not going to be unable to get along with a jew just cause his race is not mine
much in the same way, I have a friend who's not irish
Yeah, I’ve always tried to form an opinion about somebody based on how they talk and act instead of any other personality aspects…assholes come in all shapes, sizes, and colors (but mostly white) :optimistic: