I hate guntards.

Honestly feel like being pro-gun is such a white privileged position to take.

Like the epidemic of gun violence in America disproportionately affects minorities. Whenever there is a mass shooting, who is most likely to be the target? People of color, lgbt people, Jews, Muslims, and other minorities.

As someone who’s part of a Jewish community, I can say this has had a very visible effect on my community. Look at all the safety precautions synagogues need to take vs churches.

But even beyond mass shootings, who do you think is most effected by gang violence and gun crime? People of color who disproportionately live in high crime neighborhoods.

Yet while minorities bare the brunt of gun violence in America, it’s always wealthy white suburbanites who cry about how guns are essential to their safety.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Three major political leaders that have arrest warrants on them:

🇵🇰 Imran Khan. (locally)
🇺🇸 Donald Trump. (locally)
🇷🇺 Vladimir Putin. (ICC)
🇮🇳 Amritpal singh (locally)

Interesting happening around the world.

Strange times ahead

I hate guntards.

Honestly feel like being pro-gun is such a white privileged position to take.

Like the epidemic of gun violence in America disproportionately affects minorities. Whenever there is a mass shooting, who is most likely to be the target? People of color, lgbt people, Jews, Muslims, and other minorities.

As someone who’s part of a Jewish community, I can say this has had a very visible effect on my community. Look at all the safety precautions synagogues need to take vs churches.

But even beyond mass shootings, who do you think is most effected by gang violence and gun crime? People of color who disproportionately live in high crime neighborhoods.

Yet while minorities bare the brunt of gun violence in America, it’s always wealthy white suburbanites who cry about how guns are essential to their safety.
Gun control in america was a racist policy to prevent black people from owning guns.The right of self defense is a human right,to exercise rights you need the proper tools.Guns are necessary.I'm not even American.Antigun people are usually uneducated and hysterical snow flakes.Disarming the average citizen won't disarm criminals.It will actually have the opposite effect,criminals will fell confident to go about killing and robbing.It happened in my country after disarmament policies.

Last edited:
Gun control in america was a racist policy to prevent black people from owning guns.The right of self defense is a human right,to exercise rights you need the proper tools.Guns are necessary.I'm not even American.Antigun people are usually uneducated and hysterical snow flakes.Disarming the average citizen won't disarm criminals.It will actually have the opposite effect,criminals will fell confident to go about killing and robbing.It happened in my country after disarmament policies.
:seriously:

I suppose every other country that has gun control is engaging in racism then

America seems really vested into going to war with Russia. It seems their plan is to use other countries to whittle down Russia's resources and sphere of influence but I feel like it will have the opposite affect.