Indeed, even though we all know he went there because he was too scared of the protests in France.
Post automatically merged:

Such a silly thing to say. It's the fault of the protesters if they protest because they rather have a neoliberal government like every other democracy than a catholic far-right winger.

And people who knock out cops don't even vote by the way.
How high is the percentage of non voters in France?

How high is the percentage of non voters in France?
28% didn't vote at the last presidential election.

Oh yeah because there were only 2 candidates right. Macron finished first the 2 rounds. The french people voted for the guy, he should follow his program. And I'm not saying I am for pushing the pension to 64 years old of age, but it is what it is. I accept it, the french made their choice, I can deal with it
Ever heard about legislative elections ? Macron lacking deputies at the National Assembly and pushing laws without vote ? So democratic, "the French made their choice" as you say.

I'm pretty sure that you're just mad that LePen lost.

Might as well ban protests because the president was elected then.

28% didn't vote at the last presidential election.

Ever heard about legislative elections ? Macron lacking deputies at the National Assembly and pushing laws without vote ? So democratic, "the French made their choice" as you say.

I'm pretty sure that you're just mad that LePen lost.

Might as well ban protests because the president was elected then.
Lol Marine Le Pen is fucking stupid dude, she can't lead a country, I had no candidate but I'd rather vote for anyone else than Macron or Melenchon

*throwing in a bomb*

*running away because reactions incoming* :optimistic:
Can people just stop making big eyed cartoon animals?!
They don't give a rat's ass about animals. Torturing livestock in factory farms, driving entire species to extinction, and then have the gall to use them as cutesy toys as vehicles to feed their indoctrination to unsuspecting children.

Can people just stop making big eyed cartoon animals?!
They don't give a rat's ass about animals. Torturing livestock in factory farms, driving entire species to extinction, and then have the gall to use them as cutesy toys as vehicles to feed their indoctrination to unsuspecting children.
fuck the cows,they exist to become burguers.

Sympathy for LePen as the lesser evil is fucked up though
It's not sympathy for Le Pen, it's reject towards Macron. De deux maux il faut choisir le moindre. Imo Le Pen is still better than Macron. As was the other candidates but then again Macron was first for both round. It's not the lack of candidates, it was a clear choice for the presidency.
You can argue for the Parliament but there is no doubt that Macron was elected because people thought he was the best option and had the best program.