many civillians walk around with long guns in plain sight and don't they get ganged like this.
No they don’t

I don’t know anybody who does this
Post automatically merged:

Check this channel

A painful reminder that abortion is important.
No human being deserves such suffering.
I think women should have the right to choose but I think using the existence of disabled people for a pro-abortion argument is really gross.

No they don’t

I don’t know anybody who does this

I think women should have the right to choose but I think using the existence of disabled people for a pro-abortion argument is really gross.
never seeing any hunter or some business owner with a rifle or handgun?come on

Check this channel

A painful reminder that abortion is important.
No human being deserves such suffering.
stfu this is eugenia,even if i got some fucked up cancer or some other painfull shit,i would not want to die before it takes me.You don't get to choose for people

never seeing any hunter or some business owner with a rifle or handgun?come on
no, because responsible gun owners don’t flaunt their weapons or LARP as police officers.

Literally the only people I have seen openly carrying machine guns are airport security cops. But those people actually have training and are doing official business unlike Kyle Rittenhouse.

no, because responsible gun owners don’t flaunt their weapons or LARP as police officers.

Literally the only people I have seen openly carrying machine guns are airport security cops. But those people actually have training and are doing official business unlike Kyle Rittenhouse.
Ostensive carry!Some people choose to open carry while inside their business to keep would be robbers away.As for machine guns,in my country civillians can't buy semiauto rifles for self defense,but i see ar15,fal and ia2 rifles every day because most police patrol cars have at least 1 rifle.Rio de Janeiro is crazy,i just saw a few drug dealers armed with rifles while coming back from my cousin's marriage today.So,as i said in previous posts,it might be a fantasy to get ganged by multiple armed criminals if you come from a different social context,but where i live it is not and,unfortunately,its common and its happening even more often these past years.

I think it's easy to look and America and say "well, they're just a bunch of loons" without looking at the bigger picture. America is for better or worse, the most powerful and notorious country in the world right now, so when people start acting up and doing crazy shit everybody finds out about it. My take is, there are people like this everywhere, but sometimes they don't get enough media coverage.

As for training,anyone can be trained to handle and proberly fight with a firearm.This is not rocket science.

I think it's easy to look and America and say "well, they're just a bunch of loons" without looking at the bigger picture. America is for better or worse, the most powerful and notorious country in the world right now, so when people start acting up and doing crazy shit everybody finds out about it. My take is, there are people like this everywhere, but sometimes they don't get enough media coverage.
Whatever happens in America will have consequences in the rest of the world.As for the media coverage stuff,i agree too.There crazy people everywhere,but nobodys cares what some madman did in a small village of some tiny and poor nation.

Last edited:
Femnmism is stupid

It teaches that men control the world and opress women with their patriarchal values while at the same time asserting this notion of the rich 1 percent ruling the world

So what is it?
Is that men as a whole run the show like some cabal that somehow nobody knows about or is it some rich elitists

Ofc carrot or some other leftist are going to ether assert that im x bad thing to shame me or just hand wave the point proving that it's a contradiction in the ideology

Femnmism is stupid

It teaches that men control the world and opress women with their patriarchal values while at the same time asserting this notion of the rich 1 percent ruling the world

So what is it?
Is that men as a whole run the show like some cabal that somehow nobody knows about or is it some rich elitists

Ofc carrot or some other leftist are going to ether assert that im x bad thing to shame me or just hand wave the point proving that it's a contradiction in the ideology
Feminism isn't that stupid. But patriarchy as a concept is.

Peak middle-ground :steef::steef::steef:

It is that stupid

but yea asserting men are apart of the society that exists to benefit them is retarded
Wouldt be as many homeless if that was true nor would men have higher sentences for the same crime as a woman
I mean, it's somewhat of a joke when I say that the theory on which feminism relies on is stupid but not the ideology itself.

The only thing feminists are right about is the gender gap. Everything else is questionable.

I think women should have the right to choose
I DO NOT support eugenics or any killings against the person's will!
What I am saying is that abortion should not he banned under any circumstances.

I almost teared up watching the second video.
It's terrible how selfish parents excuse their choices to keep severely disabled babies with God's will.
Not it the case of the video as this boy's ultrasounds looked normal.

But Christian faith is generally a common excuse to give birth to children who will suffer all their lives.
It's a terrible fate to be born like this. These children are not to blame for their bodies. They are innocent babies who have done no wrong yet they live in a prison that is their own body.

Try to imagine being in their shoes.
Would you be happy to live a life where your whole day is watching TV with your parents, not being able to eat without a medical device and knowing that you will never be able to play the sport you love so much?

I think this boy is aware of his body's shortcomings.

Watch a few other videos from this channel and ask yourself if you'd want to be in their shoes.
Be honest with yourself. And then decide what you are going to choose for your own children.

even if i got some fucked up cancer or some other painfull shit,i would not want to die before it takes me.
This is an entirely different topic.
Nobody is going to take away your choice.
Now tell me why women shouldn't have the choice to avoid unduly suffering of an innocent life.

Sharks swim in that low water level?
Some girl had her arm ripped off recently in Brazil and she only had water up to her knees.

It's terrible how selfish parents excuse their choices to keep severely disabled babies with God's will.

But Christian faith is generally a common excuse to give birth to children who will suffer all their lives.
It's a terrible fate to be born like this. These children are not to blame for their bodies. They are innocent babies who have done no wrong yet they live in a prison that is their own body.

Would you be happy to live a life where your whole day is watching TV with your parents, not being able to eat without a medical device and knowing that you will never be able to play the sport you love so much?

Watch a few other videos from this channel and ask yourself if you'd want to be in their shoes.
Be honest with yourself. And then decide what you are going to choose for your own children.

This is an entirely different topic.
Nobody is going to take away your choice.
Now tell me why women shouldn't have the choice to avoid unduly suffering of an innocent life.
Abortion is about human rights,the baby has a sacred right to life.The woman can choose what to to with her body,but the baby is NOT part of her body.Its an entire different being.As long as science doesn't prove that some cells are not a human being,then it is murder.You keep talking about people with disabilities,but you haven't asked them if they won't to live or not.You would be surprised how people still find meaning in life despite suffering horrible stuff.

Some girl had her arm ripped off recently in Brazil and she only had water up to her knees.
This woman was probably Zunesha Owner and Shanks was definately megladon.

Abortion is about human rights,the baby has a sacred right to life.The woman can choose what to to with her body,but the baby is NOT part of her body.Its an entire different being.As long as science doesn't prove that some cells are not a human being,then it is murder.You keep talking about people with disabilities,but you haven't asked them if they won't to live or not.You would be surprised how people still find meaning in life despite suffering horrible stuff.
Ohk let me tell my dumb Stuff which I understood out of it.

The infant Mortality Rate has Fell below the Safety mark ig.
And abortions makes it worse and People really not into marriages and Stuff at the moment and low infant mortality rate will just make the country suffer more.

Really don't think so , gov took the decision On the basis of how they want to control "woman's" body.
Western never gave flying fuck about it.
We ain't in Middle East.

This is a eugenics argument tho. You are saying that we need abortion to prevent disabled people from being born.