Bro I heard of some of claim king jame is black . King James is famous for king james Bible .
Some Black people will literally claim everyone due politics agenda even it is hilarious.
I bet if you start cracking out names like Moshoeshoe I, Mansa Musa, Abram Petrovich Gannibal, Cetshwayo, Yaa Asantewaa I, Ranavalona I, Menelik II and Amina then these kinds of folk are going to get confused real quick. Lol.

Dont really think going after target for slightly supporting gay stuff is a good reason but im fine with the destruction of disney,bud light and target
big companies are nothing but a bad centralized power and thought lefties understood that yet here you are defending these companies all cause they share the same politics as you
I’m not defending the companies

I just think conservatives are soy little bitches for being this transphobic.
Post automatically merged:

and btw, let's not act like lefties are any better with their protests
they went after people who played hogwart's legacy as if they are the same person as the creator of the books
They even doxxed some people
They objectively are. Left wing protests are literally in defense of minority rights, climate change, women’s rights, and gun violence.

right wing protests are the opposite of that.

Right wingers protest because they’re little pussies that got triggered by a trans woman getting sponsored by bud light, or by there being a gay character in Disney movies. Bitches literally tried to overthrow an election because their guy lost.

right wingers are scum. They have zero morals. For whatever degree this is somewhat true for the left, it is much more so true for the right.

Republicans are nazis change my mind

I’m not defending the companies

I just think conservatives are soy little bitches for being this transphobic.

They objectively are. Left wing protests are literally in defense of minority rights, climate change, women’s rights, and gun violence.

right wing protests are the opposite of that.

Right wingers protest because they’re little pussies that got triggered by a trans woman getting sponsored by bud light, or by there being a gay character in Disney movies. Bitches literally tried to overthrow an election because their guy lost.

right wingers are scum. They have zero morals. For whatever degree this is somewhat true for the left, it is much more so true for the right.

Republicans are nazis change my mind
Correction,left wingers are for:privileges for minorities,bullshido climate hysteria laws,murder of children(abortion),more homicides and criminality(civil disarmament).Left wingers are just the western jihadists.

Negro is the new ni***r since n**ger became "the n word".
Just say black or African American if you don't wanna sound like a racist

Negro is the same word as black actually
it's just the spanish translation

none of the black slurs are really intended as insults
they might of been used as such but never were made as such

unless your saying, The country niger where the n word likely originated from given it's similar spelling and the fact, it;s in the same area
Is a racist evil thing like the african country which hosts mostly african people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger

It's a literal country and im expected to think it's bad or evil to use a word derived from this
Not helped by the fact, That in alot of rap songs black people will say the word in their songs

So it's rules for thee and not me type of logic
and ig that is fine to hold as a position but then you cant act like im the evil badguy or goes someone else

here's a thing too
Saying the n word is not inherently bad, it's only if you think there is no context where people have used that word positively or neutrally that you can hold that viewpoint