So threat of violence is social pressure to you?
Its a radical form of social pressure but it is still social pressure yes. This is how human societies work.
Social pressure is not always violent and is not always negative. It's just a result of human being social animals.

The point here is that you are ALWAYS under social pressure, simply because you are a human with values living among other humans.

So when someone say "LGBT+ are pressuring on society", they usually forget that they do the same too and are under constant social pressure themself without even noticing it.

So the real problem is not the social pressure, its you guys not understanding:
1. That its a very weak social pressure, so you are pretty much in a state of moral panic for nothing
2. The concept and the importance of representation in society for minorities
3. That this little pressure is actually positive
4. That this little pressure is simply the result of people being more and more aware of social problems

Conclusion: There is nothing to fear, nothing to be afraid of. LGBT+ and feminist are not some powerful lobby or threat, those are just people who want to be accepted and want to make a better world. For them AND for you as well.

That’s dumb. It gives credence to those dumb afrocentrist theories that claim everyone from Buddha to Jesus was secretly black.

but also, it’s not really a big deal
Post automatically merged:

see, this is what I mean. You’re a fucking crybaby.

right wingers can be as vile and malicious and violent as they want. And if ANYONE suggests that they lose their platforms to spew hateful garbage.

All of a sudden the right is “being silenced”. If y’all are being silenced, why do y’all never shut the fuck up?
Damn you just prove my point, i Can see how tolerant and accepting the left is by ur behaviour, the difference between left and right is left actually hurts people, and gets them fired from jobs just because they dont hols the same view as you, stop thinking ur opinions are facts.

Its a radical form of social pressure but it is still social pressure yes. This is how human societies work.
No social pressure is putting social stigma on ideas or people by shaming them or generally disregarding them

even if we go by the literal definition, that also disagrees with you

So when someone say "LGBT+ are pressuring on society", they usually forget that they do the same too and are under constant social pressure themself without even noticing it.
Random right wingers on the internet are not in the same grouping as massive corporations and governments pushing lgbt
Because one actually has poltitical power and the other is depised by the mainsteam media,news stations and any other media except niche parts of the internet

and feminist are not some powerful lobby or threat,
If literally every corporation ,goverment that is not third world and social media site agrees with femminists and are femminists themseles
yea that makes your group with alot of power if not the most powerful

it's not like the right wing where it's mostly dudes on the internet and one tv station called fox news with the rest literally being leftist/femminist commentators

hose are just people who want to be accepted and want to make a better world. For them AND for you as well.
The femminists who preach about killing men also wish it better for me yea sure
if by making it better for me, they mean ending the lifes of men then yea sure

but yea not going to support femminists as they hate men and literally wish death upon them and because im a man, Yea that kinda makes me dislike these women and consider never supporting them but you can support people who want to end your life if you want

Expect Military coup in Turkey soon.

Every Major power will support it
Its not gonna happen dont expect any coup.
As if Erdogan wasn't expecting it. It seems over for now. Turkey on its way to join Iran and Saudi Arabia :laughmoji:

It failed in 2016. Military are probably too frightened to repeat the same scenario.

But you know how they say, the future's not ours to see.
2016 scenario is different. The Gulen movement was behind of the coup. I am glad Erdo got rid of them they are still lurking in the army and the judgment but most of them are gone. Erdo is also scared of the military but military's all the big guns are his man.

Man 10 million refugees and we are still let them in just for the europe money. Economy will collapse in a few months. Treasury doesnt have any money. There is -200 million dollars in the bank now. Not counting the deals he made with Saudis and Russia too.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
As if Erdogan wasn't expecting it. It seems over for now. Turkey on its way to join Iran and Saudi Arabia :laughmoji:

It failed in 2016. Military are probably too frightened to repeat the same scenario.

But you know how they say, the future's not ours to see.
The future as a whole seems to be heading into rising conservatives and far rights dominations of politics + authoritarianism.

It will be very toxic times ahead . :kayneshrug: