General Tennis thread

who is GOAT??

• Total voters
H

Homelander

This is about latest updates on grandslam, ATP tour games, WTA updates.

Will rafa and roger get back on and beat novak djokovic.

Ongoing Grandslam :US open
Post automatically merged:

@JioFreed are you tennis fan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently watching Djokovic, he looks fine despite the injury he had in the last match.
If he manage to win this match, his next opponent is Wawrinka, one of the few players that makes the serbian sweat.

Federer looked ugly in his first two matches but today he did it well, let's see how things go against Goffin.

As for Nadal, i think Chung will be a good opponent to test him since the first round was meh and didn't play the second one because his opponent retired.

As for the ladies, as always everything is up to Williams, if she's fine the rest has nothing to do, but there is the possible rematch against Osaka, the controversial final of last year :sadgrin:

I missed Nadal's match due to classes but seems like he didn't have any complications xD
Next opponent is either Cilic or Isner, Rafa dominate both of them but you never know with serve bots lol

I'm looking forward for Djokovic-Wawrinka :steef:

Bogard

You can't win
I am federer fan . I feel he is getting better with age but novak is top atm.
I think Roger became a better player with age, but lost in endurance. He found a way to beat Nadal regularly(outside of clay), unfortunately only finding it late in his career. He could have also won wimbledon. He was the better player during the match, but made a lot of wrong decisions especially in tie-breakers