Versus Battle giorno giovana with GER against OPM|One Piece|Bleach|Naruto|Hunter x hunter|Dragon ball Z verses

He creates an infinite death time-loop, where people will be dying infinitely. Anyway, he kills her, GER reverses her death hax or Giorno's death back to zero, Giorno is alive:funky:
If he kills her. She kills him back by her counter ability.

The giant cat she summons is invulnerable and will squeeze the life essesnce outta him. The only way he can win is if he doesnt kill her.

The giant cat she summons is invulnerable and will squeeze the life essesnce outta him. The only way he can win is if he doesnt kill her.
Okay? Though Giorno can just reset her cat summon back to zero so cat won't even appear... or just reset Giorno's death back to zero...

Doesn't matter, he reverses her will to fight back to zero:funky::funky:

GER works by erasing the effect but keeping the cause. It resets things to 0, making it as if the effect of your actions never happened. The death loop works in that you go through the experience of dying (the cause), but you never die (the effect, being dead, is erased), and since you don't die, you experience dying again (reset to 0). This resetting concept can be applied to virtually everything.

GER also works independently of Giorno, so matters of Giorno's reaction speed or how quickly his powers is countered is moot. Only way to beat him is reality warping hax (like with The World Over Heaven) or causality-breaking hax, to be free from GER's resets and loops.

I mean if its DBS then pretty much any angel can do the same thing

otherwise I can't see anyone beating it
Can angels rewrite reality? Giorno still beats dbs verse last time i checked.
Post automatically merged:

The cats actions will be nullified, anything that wishes him harm is nullified basically.

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The only character i see that can MAYBE rival GRE is Yuha Bach. And thats a big MAYBE

Angels in DBS are weird. They are powerful but i cant remember any istance of reality warping except making a stage.

Tho then you have main angel making the stage by himself.and not via Reality warping

yes they can reset time

no idea where you saw that
reseting time is not reality warping, giorno beats them. He resets anything to 0, therefore their desire to reset time is reset to 0.

I saw it plenty of places tbh, at this moment dude solos the DBS verse until we see someone who is actually ompnipotent and omnipresent, which zeno is not

AL sama

Red Haired
reseting time is not reality warping, giorno beats them. He resets anything to 0, therefore their desire to reset time is reset to 0.

I saw it plenty of places tbh, at this moment dude solos the DBS verse until we see someone who is actually ompnipotent and omnipresent, which zeno is not
I m not getting your point here

since resetting time to 0 pretty much does the same thing

also don't forget zenoh

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Being stuck in time or different dimensions arent a limit against dbs characters

In dbz buu piccolo and gotenks escaped a different dimension by screaming and opening up a wormhole
And in dbs jiren escaped being frozen in a time lock by blinking.
And angels have the power to reset time.

I m not getting your point here

since resetting time to 0 pretty much does the same thing

also don't forget zenoh
Reseting time isnt the same thing as nullifying everything, the will the priests will have to reset to 0 so they can fight giorno will be nullyfied, therefore theyll just stand there doing nothing, thinking about doing it but not doing it, and then catch a 7 pages muda.
Post automatically merged:

Being stuck in time or different dimensions arent a limit against dbs characters

In dbz buu piccolo and gotenks escaped a different dimension by screaming and opening up a wormhole
It is not stuck in time of different dimensions bro, i thought you knew how GER works, its just 0. To everything, if he hits them they die and just die infinitely as their death gets nullfified but since they died, they keep dying.

They won't escape, it's not a different dimension or something, it's just your death is on stage of zero, you won't escape that by screaming or blinking.