Versus Battle giorno giovana with GER against OPM|One Piece|Bleach|Naruto|Hunter x hunter|Dragon ball Z verses

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
In that case, the Josuke theory might hold water.

Still, I find it weird Giorno didn't get a parallel in the SBR-verse, though tbf I haven't started Jojolion yet.
I did read jojolion so if you wanna know if there is a parallel it's here

There isn't a giorno parallel out of all the characters that have been presented in jojolion, so probably more likely he survived the reset.

@Fujishiro :goatasure: say somethin man

I did read jojolion so if you wanna know if there is a parallel it's here

There isn't a giorno parallel out of all the characters that have been presented in jojolion, so probably more likely he survived the reset.

@Fujishiro :goatasure: say somethin man
This would be the most likely case.

After minutes of searching I never found a concrete interview on Araki mentioning an interaction between GER's and MIH's powers. All sources are second-hand from other fans.

This would be the most likely case.

After minutes of searching I never found a concrete interview on Araki mentioning an interaction between GER's and MIH's powers. All sources are second-hand from other fans.
All he said is he is fine and survived it, probably didnt even notice due to the way ger works.
Post automatically merged:

Oh Funny Valentine might be able to defeat Giorno
He cant, there is a reason araki wrote giorno out of the story, he made him unbeatable basically, besides non cano stuff like the world over heaven or stuff like that.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
All he said is he is fine and survived it, probably didnt even notice due to the way ger works.
Post automatically merged:

He cant, there is a reason araki wrote giorno out of the story, he made him unbeatable basically, besides non cano stuff like the world over heaven or stuff like that.
Love Train should be able to negate GER

GER is the ultimate asspull, basically. Araki wrote himself into a corner with Diavolo, King Crimson, and Epitaph, and wrote himself into another corner creating GER to counter them.

And Giorno is never mentioned anywhere in the manga again beyond his part.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
GER is the ultimate asspull, basically. Araki wrote himself into a corner with Diavolo, King Crimson, and Epitaph, and wrote himself into another corner creating GER to counter them.

And Giorno is never mentioned anywhere in the manga again beyond his part.
He is mentioned in part 6, only saying he's in florida.

But yeah other than that it's silence

Okay? Though Giorno can just reset her cat summon back to zero so cat won't even appear... or just reset Giorno's death back to zero...

Doesn't matter, he reverses her will to fight back to zero:funky::funky:
But doesnt he have to kill her to do that ? And if he kills her. He gets killed instantly.

But doesnt he have to kill her to do that ? And if he kills her. He gets killed instantly.
To do what? GER just sets her will to fight back to zero so she wouldn't even lay a finger on him. Or better, she will freeze still, because her movements are on stage of zero. And again, Giorno was killed by Diavilo, yet still came back to life, because his death reversed to zero.