Give me the Gun (Turbo Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hello there! @Light D Lamperouge gave me permission to host this turbo game in his stead. This setup I got in mind is not completely original. I got the idea from seeing it in action from a game on another site so I wanted to host it here. Hope you guys enjoy!

All town are vanilla. All mafia are goons. There is no lynching in this game. Instead, the players vote for someone they'd like to get the gun. The player with the most votes at the end will receive the gun and can shoot someone with it during the night. During the night phase, every player can talk to discuss who to shoot. The same player cannot receive the gun twice in the game. Mafia has a factional delayed kill. Meaning, they submit their kill during the night, and at the end of the next day phase, the player will die. The player will not know that they were poisoned.

Day phases will last 30 minutes and night phases will last 15 minutes. The game will start tomorrow at 8:30 PM CET, 1:30 PM CST, or 6:30 PM UTC. I'm doing it 30 minutes earlier from the time that Flower and Celestia's turbo was at since this game has longer phases. I have not decided on an official ratio of Town v Mafia since I'm accepting as many players as I can get, but if we get just 10, I'll roll with 8v2.

1. Don DaSlayer
2. Fallen Prince
3. TheAncientCenturion
4. Light D Lamperouge
5. NeutralWatcher
6. Kiwipom
7. Finalbeta
8. Cinera
9. Natalija
10. Celestia

Last edited by a moderator:
Status