Current Events Glad that the stupid Momotaro theory has been proven wrong

Oh what a stupid theory it was. Apparently marco will fight kaido lol.... You would get hundreds of likes if you supported the theory. This momotaro parallel was a desperate attempt to overshadow the real parallel going on in the story. The Ryuma parallel. Apparently Zoro won't see kaido but marco will fight kaido to avenge oden lol!!

I don't know how majority of fanbase are convinced that zoro won't fight kaido again when they are always wrong about stuff.

There is only 2 parallel happening in the story. Just 2.

1. Luffy will defeat the unbeatable kaido 1 vs 1....... Thats his whole deal. Oda again for the 100th time told us so in last chapter.

2. Zoro will kill the unkillable. Thats why oda is giving zoro the enma-ryuma- shimotsuki plotline.

Oda is not even subtle about it. But fanbase be like no no lets root for momotaro theory instead!!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I guess Kaido still likely does possess 50-60% HP or a bit above despite his power is diminishing and Onigashima starting to fall. In the past Luffy managed to suck him perhaps 10 in a 1v1? I hope Oda lets Zoro help the man instead of portraying a Luffy defeating Kaido by himself but this would constitute ZDK, ZKK is even different and doesn't require so.

Momotaro isn't dead.
Momo, Yamato and Marco help hold up Onigashima while Luffy defeats Kaido 1 on 1.

Zoro watches this happen as Mink senzu bean runs out.

I guess Kaido still likely does possess 50-60% HP or a bit above despite his power is diminishing and Onigashima starting to fall. In the past Luffy managed to suck him perhaps 10 in a 1v1? I hope Oda lets Zoro help the man instead of portraying a Luffy defeating Kaido by himself but this would constitute ZDK, ZKK is even different and doesn't require so.
Kaido is way past 50-60 HP he's at like at most 30-40 HP

Last edited:
Oh what a stupid theory it was. Apparently marco will fight kaido lol.... You would get hundreds of likes if you supported the theory. This momotaro parallel was a desperate attempt to overshadow the real parallel going on in the story. The Ryuma parallel. Apparently Zoro won't see kaido but marco will fight kaido to avenge oden lol!!

I don't know how majority of fanbase are convinced that zoro won't fight kaido again when they are always wrong about stuff.

There is only 2 parallel happening in the story. Just 2.

1. Luffy will defeat the unbeatable kaido 1 vs 1....... Thats his whole deal. Oda again for the 100th time told us so in last chapter.

2. Zoro will kill the unkillable. Thats why oda is giving zoro the enma-ryuma- shimotsuki plotline.

Oda is not even subtle about it. But fanbase be like no no lets root for momotaro theory instead!!
Yes, people thinkning that this chapter means ZKK is dead because Oda stated that Luffy will defeat Kaidou 1v1 isn't seeing the big picture.
Oda is doing everything he can to ensure that Luffy is winning against Kaidou 1v1, to debunk his 1v1 unbeatable status.
While also setting up every possible ways for Zoro to slay the Kaidou, to debunk his unkillable status.
These 2 feats can mutually exist, and neither will undermine the other. :akasalt:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Awakened saved For ZKK
luffy cant even keep up with nerfed kaido let alone defeat Ultimate kaido? LoL
Current Hybrid Kaido couldn't even push current Luffy on his last legs beyond his base level :watchout:
Imagine what a new g4 or g5 Luffy would do to him:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will be killing awakened Kaido. Luffy will defeat non-awakened Kaido.
Bet??:myman: