General Mafia General Chat

Hmm.. it is quite a good question to ask.

I think some of my top picks would be..

Chris Mic (he's not here :josad:)
Lind
Nat
Flower
Juliet
You

I know I listed maybe a bit many, but again, I think it's hard to put together the "ultimate" scum team, as I think there are a big many combinations of people that could be a really cool and strong scum team. But individually I think Flower/ Lind and you are some of the strongest players in terms of thread game. Juliet is also a beast in that regard.
Nat's confidence can be extremely intimidating, and can easily put pressure on weak minded townies.

As for Chris Mic and myself we love scheming, we usually come up with bonkers plans.

So yeah, I think this would be a pick for a super mafia team.
:pepehands:, I didn’t wanna be on your team anyways!

Shottie and Chris played on the last Monster Mafia on Thriller Bark. But rn Thriller Bark is dead AF

:gokulaugh:

Funnily enough me and Chris were in fact scumbuddies that game, and we were 1 step away from winning the entire game, but @Yagoo turned out to be a fucking SNITCH.

I was so salty on Rej for so long after that game, LOL
This place presumably constitutes one of the most active Mafia communities in the web at this stage.

I think MU is pretty active from what I saw, but yeah, I'm pretty sure that this is one of the bigger places for Mafia nowadays
Yeah I just hope that forums will not turn so obsolete this decade that this game will start dying in the upcoming years as a natural consequence. There's a broader and broader switch on social media and other faster real time based platforms, but this game looks much cleaner on this platform rather than it is on Discord for instance. I attempted to play Discord Mafia and there are several issues concerning its fluidity.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah I just hope that forums will not turn so obsolete this decade that this game will start dying in the upcoming years as a natural consequence. There's a broader and broader switch on social media and other faster real time based platforms, but this game looks much cleaner on this platform rather than it is on Discord for instance. I attempted to play Discord Mafia and there are several issues concerning its fluidity.
I can't imagine playing mafia on discord, that's gotta be a nightmare

AL sama

Red Haired
I think we only played a very short time together unfortunetly, because I became a coach and then a mod, and for over a year. I was hosting every game or coaching every game in TOS. Once in a blue moon I found a break to join games, usually Novas games. I was completely burnt out after that too.

Part of the reason I tell @AL sama not to take himself so seriously because when something becomes more of a job than fun, you lose passion for it quickly.
yeah :josad::josad: