General Mafia General Chat

Yeah I just hope that forums will not turn so obsolete this decade that this game will start dying in the upcoming years as a natural consequence. There's a broader and broader switch on social media and other faster real time based platforms, but this game looks much cleaner on this platform rather than it is on Discord for instance. I attempted to play Discord Mafia and there are several issues concerning its fluidity.
Its just a giant fucking spam fest

I can't imagine playing mafia on discord, that's gotta be a nightmare
Worst Mafia Ever.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So just curious if you guys could make your ultimate scum teams who would you pick for your teams?

So I can secretly learn who is best at playing mafia side and get them out of the game first
A lot of great players here. I'm telling you scum play here is better than town play. Check the stats by Drago.

My picks would be any combination of the players here:
@Light D Lamperouge - Love him and will have a blast in the PM and thread. He READS everything with me and makes great plans. Has a cool demeanor and basically a great team player.

@Flower - She has the highest win rate for a reason, BS queen, strong thread play, whatever. She's great at what she does and like me doesn't like bussing. Will love to have her and so fun to be around.

@Natalija - I could go on for days, but she's very supportive, her confidence is over 9000 and her advise is something I've listened to so often. She's actually one of the few who has great night actions as scum.

@MangoSenpai - Dude is Father, he posts gifs and takes everything so sportively. How can you not have him? He, like Nat, is also very confident, or should I say crazy lmao. Love him too and we definitely need sportive players on a team or I'm quitting the team.

@Fruitji - My other brother like Light who READS everything. Must have and will be an awesome team member. Plus, since he's also very active, I really need him for that thread presence and control.

@Ena - Scum Queen and GF of the scum empire for a reason. Have you seen her plans? Her confidence? She's born to be scum and will be my GF if I could choose. Also, one of the players who has impressed me with her plans, which is very rare, since I consider myself to be very good with plans.

@Kiwipom - My win in ToL and her winning MVP is enough evidence. I think she has a very subtle scum play that is very hard to identify by meta. If you can have a player that's immune to meta reads, that's kiwi. She has great plans too!

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE - My man has the biggest big boy plays on WG. No seriously, dude doesn't even give a FOOK and has one of the calmest posting mannerisms in this forum. He got us the win in Naruto almost single handedly through night actions. Has one of the best night actions in the forum, if not the best.

You - You and I go way back and have been in a team before. I know I can work with you and you have great thread presence and control. Plus, I have a soft spot for you, so yes, I want you on my team.

@Typo - Dude is running on horse power lol. He and I can put the best fake write ups in the game and weeb is proof of that. BS in the thread? Yeah, we can do that too. Control the thread? Sure, that too. Night actions? Yepp.

Give me any combination of these players, and I will win the game or make it damn hard for town. Proof? Look at these games:
Weeb (WG)
Naruto (WG)
Iconics (NF)
Joker (WG)
ToL (WG)
Future games, yet to come....

Huh? Is this the part where mafia are going to kill me at night? Having scum buddies with strong thread presence who is alive for way too long it just means they are the deep wolf and I'm the type of town player who just auto defaults to wanting to lynch a player with strong thread presence thinking they are the deep wolf.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Shottie and Chris played on the last Monster Mafia on Thriller Bark. But rn Thriller Bark is dead AF

:gokulaugh:

Funnily enough me and Chris were in fact scumbuddies that game, and we were 1 step away from winning the entire game, but @Yagoo turned out to be a fucking SNITCH.

I was so salty on Rej for so long after that game, LOL
Well you were mafia, I was pro town indie. Ofc I snitched xd. Was a weird and fun game tho.

Meanwhile in Reborn’s members mafia scum Nat fails three kills, not to mention when you and I killed Light who was watched :feelscryingman:

Night actions as scum are notttttt my thing
That reminds me.

In WoT I fake claimed Cop and said I visited my target and got guilty. But I didn't realize that invest immunity meant I also don't show up in Tracker and Watcher results.

So my target was watched and I did not show up in the results and so they noticed I was the invest immune scum. That was tough.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai - Dude is Father, he posts gifs and takes everything so sportively. How can you not have him? He, like Nat, is also very confident, or should I say crazy lmao. Love him too and we definitely need sportive players on a team or I'm quitting the team.
I feel like your reason for picking me was the weakest one, but I suppose the fact you named me is good enough, haha!

In one ToS game where OddOdd managed to screw up his claim, I managed to cause just enough chaos to save Odd from being lynched, and the day thereafter we won the game, LOL.

I don't think I'm a very strong mafia player, but I try, in my own kind of way, LOL.

I remember @Light D Lamperouge came and tuned in to the Scum chat during the Garou game asking me "Mango, what the fuck are you doing?!" after he had subbed out. And I'm like just looking at the message like, honestly I don't even know, so all I said was "something".

:gokulaugh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Given Mango is high in calories compared to other fruits but I wouldn't call it shit. It has many health benefits, such as being high in antioxidants, studies have even shown that it can help the immune system and full of vitamins. It also aids in digestion. Some even swear it is good for your hair and skin. Also there is research even though limited it might help prevent some cancers.

Also if you have never had mango salsa you are really missing out.

Given Mango is high in calories compared to other fruits but I wouldn't call it shit. It has many health benefits, such as being high in antioxidants, studies have even shown that it can help the immune system and full of vitamins. It also aids in digestion. Some even swear it is good for your hair and skin. Also there is research even though limited it might help prevent some cancers.

Also if you have never had mango salsa you are really missing out.
In addition mango smoothies can be really refreshing in summer. They fill your stomach and can be a healthy alternative to sweets and cake.