General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Meanwhile in Reborn’s members mafia scum Nat fails three kills, not to mention when you and I killed Light who was watched :feelscryingman:

Night actions as scum are notttttt my thing
I see I was wrong about you :feelscryingman:

You, Nat, Kiwi, Melon, Tris, me scum team when?
Then this scum team auto fails night actions - Flower and Nat will drag(omir) it down.

6 man scum teams are mostly seen in weeb so you guys will be that scum team that fails all the night kills.

The other scum team:
Tacy
Queen
Light
Fuji
Mango
Me

will be getting 10 kills a cycle. Don't worry, we will lynch you guys to put you out of your misery quickly.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I see I was wrong about you :feelscryingman:

Then this scum team auto fails night actions - Flower and Nat will drag(omir) it down.

6 man scum teams are mostly seen in weeb so you guys will be that scum team that fails all the night kills.

The other scum team:
Tacy
Queen
Light
Fuji
Mango
Me

will be getting 10 kills a cycle. Don't worry, we will lynch you guys to put you out of your misery quickly.
Man TAC in the fucking naruto game, I was the first one to sniff him out, but then the wagon formed wayy to easy and I was like this ain't it chief, so I screamed and shouted "DON'T LYNCH TAC"

I even made a meme about it

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Man TAC in the fucking naruto game, I was the first one to sniff him out, but then the wagon formed wayy to easy and I was like this ain't it chief, so I screamed and shouted "DON'T LYNCH TAC"

I even made a meme about it
Lmao! But that wagon built on sheep votes like crazy. It was okay to doubt it xD. You were TACy's greatest supporter in that game. Even more than, us, his scummates :blush: