General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

Is that what one would call an URM @Scum Flowa @Lindltaylor ?
Nah, that would be faction vs faction regular mafia. An equal number of teams fighting each other to see which team survives. It's similar to those arena games hosted by @Steven in the forum games section. It can be very fun if there are a lot of teams, but it's not something that I would consider to be traditional mafia.

AL sama

Red Haired
Nah, that would be faction vs faction regular mafia. An equal number of teams fighting each other to see which team survives. It's similar to those arena games hosted by @Steven in the forum games section. It can be very fun if there are a lot of teams, but it's not something that I would consider to be traditional mafia.
not traditional but its mafia

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
So just curious if you guys could make your ultimate scum teams who would you pick for your teams?

So I can secretly learn who is best at playing mafia side and get them out of the game first
just give me my lover @Baba and we’d steamroll everyone just through whispers alone
Maybe one weekend we can gather on discord and do some vc games or just plain turbo on discord. Turbo on discord works better than turbo on forums.
not unless I host it. King turbo her.
I was killed like 3 or 4 times that game so very possible you did. I'm don't think you were the first one I think it was @MUUGEN who killed me.

Because @Dragomir was making a joke about how a character we weren't even sure was in the game was going to kill me.

Then a few minutes later I died by that character, and everyone though he was scum but then he used his revive on me.
hmm what game we even talking about. I kill you always.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Not if I'm on the other scum team and kill you first <3.

But seriously, @Baba play again!
Nah, but we really did steamroll together in Sem/Shottie game through whispers haaha

idk if you’ve actually ever really killed me though tbh

you usually either use my accurate scumread on you against me and somehow get town to follow your deflection and then it causes chaos and I end up getting lynched or attempted over the next 2-3 DP or bus me through Zemmis lead.
Yea cause you bully me :josad:
no cause you target me first always. even when I was GF or indie I wouldn’t even target you first. Then again you’d use me to kill for you.

Nah, but we really did steamroll together in Sem/Shottie game through whispers haaha

you usually either use my accurate scumread on you against me and somehow get town to follow your deflection and then it causes chaos and I end up getting lynched or attempted over the next 2-3 DP or bus me through Zemmis lead.

no cause you target me first always. even when I was GF or indie I wouldn’t even target you first. Then again you’d use me to kill for you.
I don't know why they follow me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

The greatest ToS mafia was you and me as coven with ruffles, misty and Wad. Then you whispered to Baba during the dawn phase (before night 1) saying you were coven medusa and he whispered back saying he was mafia GF :milaugh:

We literally teamed up before game began hahaha.

Zemmi

GodMommie

Well I had to make sure you were my friend in the game not my enemy :kayneshrug:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
The greatest ToS mafia was you and me as coven with ruffles, misty and Wad. Then you whispered to Baba during the dawn phase (before night 1) saying you were coven medusa and he whispered back saying he was mafia GF :milaugh:

We literally teamed up before game began hahaha.
fuck that would be a game to read at least our scumchat.

that was honestly the best coordinated teamwork we’ve had, I think we were all so surprised how no one called us out for all of our whispers.