Versus Battle Godzilla (Legendary) Vs One Piece Verse

If the leaks about Skar King controlling all of his forces with a crystal are true, I think they’d most likely ignore Ghidorah’s alpha call. Hell Skar King might even be able to get control of other titans with it.

Skar King himself will probably just ignore the call completely like Kong.
ye thats true

Also Shimo is definitely in the same world ending tier as Ghidorah, they can freeze over the entire planet with a couple of frost blasts to the sky. And Shimo (if the leaks are right) isn’t even beatable by Godzilla solo or even pushed that hard by him (in evolved mode), just freed from Skar King’s mind/crystal at the end of the movie.
yeah wasnt it said that she created the ice age ?
i think scar king's plan to eradicate humanity from the surface is to create another ice age through shimu , thats why we saw her shooting the ice blast towards the sky in the trailer

and as u said , if the leaks are right
if even evolved godzilla stands no chance against shimu , then she is quite literally the strongest titan in the monsterverse rn ( excluding thermo nuclear gojira )

the factor is just how many more titans were there spreading destruction on humanity through gidorah's alpha call , it solely depends on the quantity and how big of an army gidorah can build

@EmperorKinyagi so i watched the movie today and first of all it was good
2nd godzilla didnt really look bad against shimo
As far as i remember , shimo froze godzilla for like 10 seconds when they were fighting in less gravity and godzilla got out of that with his heat

where on the surface they fought like they were equals or even godzilla took the edge with slamming shimo

and against kong , godzilla literally fuckin suplexed that monkey and was abt to kill him till mothra came
before that kong landed a good punch and was smacking godzilla when he was down

but godzilla wasnt really knocked out from that rampage

in terms of characters , i think shimo was very underwhelming for me considering how much hype there was regarding this titan
same with skar king who was a legit joke the entire movie

he was barely stronger than pre-BEAST kong

the movie also felt fast paced

As far as i remember , shimo froze godzilla for like 10 seconds when they were fighting in less gravity and godzilla got out of that with his heat

where on the surface they fought like they were equals or even godzilla took the edge with slamming shimo

and against kong , godzilla literally fuckin suplexed that monkey and was abt to kill him till mothra came

in terms of characters , i think shimo was very underwhelming for me considering how much hype there was regarding this titan

Yeah I agree.

Movie was just ok for me.

I personally felt underwhelmed by the titan fights aside from the Godzilla-Kong rematch. Most of Godzilla’s fights are one shots and his fight with Shimo is mostly offscreen. Scar King had a great intro but was basically treated like fodder afterwards.

Shimo’s portrayal in the movie was weirdly bad, especially considering that in the novelization it is outright confirmed that Shimo froze Ghidorah:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay/comments/1bsg4tq
But then Shimo in the movie didn’t even feel like an alpha Titan lol

Like a 6-7/10 movie imo.

Yeah I agree.

Movie was just ok for me.

I personally felt underwhelmed by the titan fights aside from the Godzilla-Kong rematch. Most of Godzilla’s fights are one shots and his fight with Shimo is mostly offscreen. Scar King had a great intro but was basically treated like fodder afterwards.

Shimo’s portrayal in the movie was weirdly bad, especially considering that in the novelization it is outright confirmed that Shimo froze Ghidorah:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoBestFriendsPlay/comments/1bsg4tq
But then Shimo in the movie didn’t even feel like an alpha Titan lol

Like a 6-7/10 movie imo.
yeah there was a lot of fighting but the fights werent that impactful somehow ( it was the pacing def )
i think tiamat was done very fuckin bad considering how hype the fight between her and godzilla was in the comics
shimo was just a swamp puppy meanwhile scar king was just a cheeky villain who gets his ass beat if not for a plot device on his side
Post automatically merged:

Also @zenox who do you think the next villain kaiju should be? Assuming they use a toho kaiju
i dont really think any kaiju villain will look good against godzilla or kong unless they are from the fuckin space like gidorah
or someone like gidorah

godzilla alrdy got the lore of being the strongest titan on earth so no other villain will look that intimidating
look how ass scar king was

a villain from space like gidorah will be a good villain

yeah there was a lot of fighting but the fights werent that impactful somehow ( it was the pacing def )
i think tiamat was done very fuckin bad considering how hype the fight between her and godzilla was in the comics
shimo was just a swamp puppy meanwhile scar king was just a cheeky villain who gets his ass beat if not for a plot device on his side
Post automatically merged:

i dont really think any kaiju villain will look good against godzilla or kong unless they are from the fuckin space like gidorah
or someone like gidorah

godzilla alrdy got the lore of being the strongest titan on earth so no other villain will look that intimidating

I saw a funny poll where most people had Scar King losing in fights with Tiamat, Scylla, etc

Bro is not even top 5 in the movie where he’s the villain 💀

or someone like gidorah

I still have hope (copium) that the Zo Zla Halawa (lizard that ate a star) is Space Godzilla and the scientist woman saying it was how the Iwi referred to Godzilla was just speculating.

That crystal scar king was using to control Shimo seemed like a straight up space Godzilla reference.

@zenox some cool stuff from the novel

1) evolved Godzilla when supercharged is more powerful than thermonuclear from KOTM
https://youtube.com/shorts/5G3AMj3p0as?si=cS_WwF11VM5tNFza

2) Godzilla absorbed Tiamat’s dna
https://youtube.com/shorts/jQ7KA16FRbc?si=MRDXtbgJiAJoyzGP

3) the hollow earth version of Mothra is massively more powerful than the one in KOTM
https://youtube.com/shorts/4nRDVN9vElw?si=B2gdeEoZgJh2l5pM

4) Shimo covered all of Greenland in 3 minutes and (from the top comment) their breath slows down atoms (like Kiryu’s absolute zero canon)
https://youtube.com/shorts/RO5ReSLlj3g?si=OC7ZKeWhRvf_7NHo

@zenox some cool stuff from the novel

1) evolved Godzilla when supercharged is more powerful than thermonuclear from KOTM
https://youtube.com/shorts/5G3AMj3p0as?si=cS_WwF11VM5tNFza

2) Godzilla absorbed Tiamat’s dna
https://youtube.com/shorts/jQ7KA16FRbc?si=MRDXtbgJiAJoyzGP

3) the hollow earth version of Mothra is massively more powerful than the one in KOTM
https://youtube.com/shorts/4nRDVN9vElw?si=B2gdeEoZgJh2l5pM

4) Shimo covered all of Greenland in 3 minutes and (from the top comment) their breath slows down atoms (like Kiryu’s absolute zero canon)
https://youtube.com/shorts/RO5ReSLlj3g?si=OC7ZKeWhRvf_7NHo
well yeah
supercharged godzilla's thermal pulse will literally fuck anyone

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m offended that I wasn’t tagged. The MonsterVerse is my favorite cinematic universe by far. There’s just something so incredible about giant godlike monsters beating each other up.

I think Shimo didn’t really want to fight, she only fought because Skar King made her.

That said, Shimo > Godzilla outright. Until Godzilla supercharged at the end of the movie, then he and Shimo looked kind of relative but prior to that Shimo was physically manhandling them once they were actually on land.

I think if Shimo wanted, she and Godzilla would be true rivals or maybe she’d even be stronger outright. And Godzilla is by far my favorite Legendary monster so I’m not biased.

I’m offended that I wasn’t tagged. The MonsterVerse is my favorite cinematic universe by far. There’s just something so incredible about giant godlike monsters beating each other up.

I think Shimo didn’t really want to fight, she only fought because Skar King made her.

That said, Shimo > Godzilla outright. Until Godzilla supercharged at the end of the movie, then he and Shimo looked kind of relative but prior to that Shimo was physically manhandling them once they were actually on land.

I think if Shimo wanted, she and Godzilla would be true rivals or maybe she’d even be stronger outright. And Godzilla is by far my favorite Legendary monster so I’m not biased.
shimo is stronger than base godzilla but i think supercharged atomic pulse godzilla can kill her
and burning godzilla is also no joke

it was also said that godzilla was the one who defeated scar king and his squad which led to scar king being sealed in hollow earth

shimu is def on a different weight class when compared to godzilla tho

but his character was hella disappointing , i mean u have this strong asf titan who can go toe to toe with evolved gojira and all he does is become a fuckin swamp puppy in the end ? he isnt even an alpha titan

gidorah will forever be godzilla's best rival

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
shimo is stronger than base godzilla but i think supercharged atomic pulse godzilla can kill her
and burning godzilla is also no joke

it was also said that godzilla was the one who defeated scar king and his squad which led to scar king being sealed in hollow earth

shimu is def on a different weight class when compared to godzilla tho

but his character was hella disappointing , i mean u have this strong asf titan who can go toe to toe with evolved gojira and all he does is become a fuckin swamp puppy in the end ? he isnt even an alpha titan

gidorah will forever be godzilla's best rival
I liked it. Not every Kaiju had to want to be an alpha lol. Let Godzilla have his rivals like Ghidorah and the like, and let him have those monsters who submit and don’t want to dominate. Shimo being that powerful and being an ally makes her more distinct imo.

But anyway, Godzilla’s portrayal in TNE was nearly flawless imo. They nailed him in every way.