Goku is strongest then Beerus, that's just the facts

The manga says beerus thinks goku is godlike. Indicating he sees goku as his superior

The guy who goku beat was stated to transcend gods

Goku even says, he's the strongest foe which would include beerus

It's also confirmed jiren is stronger then beerus
Both by his own reactions

And various feats of him jobbing to belmod.

Whom was confirmed to have lost to jiren in a fight according to toyotaro and toppo

Jiren routinely has been stated as stronger then god lv

Beerus was scared of goku's SSJBKK

Broly also said stronger then beerus

MUI and UE are probably roughly equal to Beerus.

Ultra ego was something beerus could master but not ui, I guess their equal though
It's been confirmed numerous times over that goku is stronger then beerus, He scales to people who are like broly and jiren also bills himself verbatim says goku is godlike

Ultra ego was something beerus could master but not ui, I guess their equal though
It's been confirmed numerous times over that goku is stronger then beerus, He scales to people who are like broly and jiren also bills himself verbatim says goku is godlike

Yes he called Goku godlike but Beerus is an actual god. So going by that quote they would be equal.
Goku should have surpassed Beerus at the TOP but Beerus keeps getting retconed.

He might be stronger then beers but not Beerus, according to Toyotaro himself.
Beers is beerus. It's the same character
Goku is stronger, GODLIKE even according to beerus

Facts >>>>>> your feelings
Post automatically merged:

Yes he called Goku godlike but Beerus is an actual god. So going by that quote they would be equal.
That was with reference to his performance. Goku was already a god prior to this point so that logic just does not follow as you thought it did and even ignoring it right, it's still confirmed that both jiren and moro are above beerus

Goku should have surpassed Beerus at the TOP but Beerus keeps getting retconed.
He did tho.
He beat jiren who's famed as the mortal even above the gods of destruction

Last edited:
Manga scans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your opinion
And no amount of coping will change that, Atem.
Its not my opinion though bro, the author's words is not my opinion.

At this point you're clearly trolling lol, I even linked you the interview in the other thread and you up and made this one so suit yourself man.