Theory Gol D. Roger's kids nice theory (speculation) by JoyBoy

A

ardym

could Roger really be the father of Robin and Luffy's mother as well?
well , everything is possible i would add what about Makino :D
the D's don't reveal their identities anyways
it is speculation but in case of Luffy it would make so much sense since he would be the product of 2 PK level lines

A

ardym

g
To be honest I stopped watching a lot of Joy Boy videos when he shamelessly tried to push the idea that the moment Zoro saw Sanji he was going to attack him or leave the crew. Even after that was proven to be false, he never accepted it was a mistake rather he tried to pull panels to show that Zoro was angry at Sanji. He lost a lot of credibility for me since then.
well not every thing he says is right, by the way in Luffy's case there is a resemblance between him and Garp but between him and Roger as well , that includes the appearance and the character.

I don't think so, it'd just seem meaningless if both Luffy and Robin were related to Roger. I don't see the point. It would just be a revelation for the sake of shock value.

Also if Roger's daughter was dating/married to Garp's son, surely Roger would have told Garp about it. It doesn't make sense. I don't think Luffy has any more reveals as far as family lineage goes. I think Garp could have married a celestial dragon, and I think Dragon could have married a D but that's about it.
Post automatically merged:

I think Roger could have had another child before Ace, but I don't think it was Robin of all people. Rather, I think it would make sense for Coby to be the grandson of Roger.

Like Roger and Garp were rivals. However, Garp's grandson follows the path of Roger and becomes pirate king whereas Roger's grandson follows the path of Garp and becomes a marine Hero.

if not coby then maybe Smoker could be Roger's bastard son. Either way, I think Luffy will have a D that will 'rival' him in the marines

Well GR could possibly have more children than Ace alone. They are multiple theories about Bonney, Robin or Luffy's mum even without the ch 966. Oda gives many hints about a second or more children

To be honest I stopped watching a lot of Joy Boy videos when he shamelessly tried to push the idea that the moment Zoro saw Sanji he was going to attack him or leave the crew. Even after that was proven to be false, he never accepted it was a mistake rather he tried to pull panels to show that Zoro was angry at Sanji. He lost a lot of credibility for me since then.
he lost my respect when he continued to plagiarise theories off of OroJackson users, having initially been one of the people who campaigned to support forum theorists in the wake of mass plagiarism on YT

H

Homelander

This is stupid theory , robin was 9 years when luffy was not born yet . So Dragon is pedo then ?

FBI arrest Dragon !!

H

Homelander

he lost my respect when he continued to plagiarise theories off of OroJackson users, having initially been one of the people who campaigned to support forum theorists in the wake of mass plagiarism on YT
Almost everyone does it . I dont think it can count as plagiarism the content of one piece theories are written on internet everywhere then if its so Shuisea and oda have rights to copyright claim because they are the original owners . I remember Alpha's controversy personally i think he made mistake by not crediting people and he was bullied mercilessly on YT it was not cool perhaps overblown .

H

Homelander

But i d say the robin plotline is interesting though , we have no idea how roger became interested in one piece .

Almost everyone does it . I dont think it can count as plagiarism the content of one piece theories are written on internet everywhere then if its so Shuisea and oda have rights to copyright claim because they are the original owners . I remember Alpha's controversy personally i think he made mistake by not crediting people and he was bullied mercilessly on YT it was not cool perhaps overblown .
it is plagiarism without crediting the original source/creator for/of the theory. It's copyright if rights aren't reserved to Shounen, Oda and OP - there's a big difference

I was involved in that fiasco with Alpha as he copied verbatum about 10 of my theories in his videos. Several of us were fuming. It sure became overblown but he never helped himself. He pretended to get hacked etc. and tried to have people attack us and OJ in retaliation, when all we did was make a few videos exposing the truth (which have since been removed as they served their purpose). JoyBoy was one of those in this small group. However, he has since idiosyncratically practiced that which he preached against after seizing the opportunity to basically follow in Alpha's footsteps.

They both together put me off making theories. I have so many good ideas but I can never be bothered to write anymore. It'll just get stolen and I'll get no credit.

H

Homelander

it is plagiarism without crediting the original source/creator for/of the theory. It's copyright if rights aren't reserved to Shounen, Oda and OP - there's a big difference

I was involved in that fiasco with Alpha as he copied verbatum about 10 of my theories in his videos. Several of us were fuming. It sure became overblown but he never helped himself. He pretended to get hacked etc. and tried to have people attack us and OJ in retaliation, when all we did was make a few videos exposing the truth (which have since been removed as they served their purpose). JoyBoy was one of those in this small group. However, he has since idiosyncratically practiced that which he preached against after seizing the opportunity to basically follow in Alpha's footsteps.

They both together put me off making theories. I have so many good ideas but I can never be bothered to write anymore. It'll just get stolen and I'll get no credit.
Yep most YT theorist dont add disclaimer . This is major problem with online channels because there is no medium made by YT team to punish the offenders .

What theories did he plagiarise from Orojackson? I was on there myself very often for a few years and I also watch him often and never noticed anything remarkably similar.

What theories did he plagiarise from Orojackson? I was on there myself very often for a few years and I also watch him often and never noticed anything remarkably similar.
About 90% of his uploads until about 6 months ago are plagiarised from a core group of theorists including Beck, myself (L o g i a), @Van (Vandenreich), Monkey D. Theories, Jewish Kaizoku and a few others

He completely ripped my Ryokugyu theory about what his powers could be - I called him out on it and then he never logged in on OJ again - or at least never talked to us again and then blocked me. It's pretty convincing admission of guilt.

I don't have a list, I can't now because OJ is down, but there's probably a good 20-30 ripped theories he stole AFTER the whole plagiarism purge on YT. IIRC he ripped my Capone theory and my Moriah theory too

Last edited: