Versus Battle Golden Experience Requiem vs Satoru Gojo

No penalties, nothing to change the fight.
Lets say city center is the place of fight.

I honestly can't gauge who would win here. I mean both have powers that can pretty much nullify others? I don't know what to say anymore. I might give it to GER bcs bias

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @BangMi and the rest that follow both series, idk who to tag
@Light D Lamperouge @Cinera @ReggieZoldyck21 @Fujishiro @Kiwipom @AdmiralKinyagi @Tris @Seth @Akai2 @Kromage911 @Missy @GrandmasterChef Zonji @mckengrie @DarkWitch @Power @Zoro D Goat

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Didn't watch all of Jojo's. Aren't stands heavily connected to the user's mind?

Gojo's Domain Expansion should win by default because it would make Giorno lose his touch and focus and etc.

Didn't watch all of Jojo's. Aren't stands heavily connected to the user's mind?

Gojo's Domain Expansion should win by default because it would make Giorno lose his touch and focus and etc.
Not how it works, GER is invincible, works independantly of Giorno at all times and exists outside of time and space. Gojo can't even will himself to actually activate his domain and attack Giorno, it gets reset.
Post automatically merged:

No penalties, nothing to change the fight.
Lets say city center is the place of fight.

I honestly can't gauge who would win here. I mean both have powers that can pretty much nullify others? I don't know what to say anymore. I might give it to GER bcs bias

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @BangMi and the rest that follow both series, idk who to tag
No they don't, Gojo makes himself untouchable but you can still fight him. Giorno you just can't, at all.

Gojo dies a horrible death.

Unlless you are a multiversal reality warper, putting anything below that against Giorno and GER means they get shanked by hobos.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yea but GER doesnt allow anything to happen to Giorno. It just doesnt allow any action to happen regardless if Giorno is aware or not aware
If that's how it works I think it's only a matter of who cast their move first.

If Gojo traps Giorno in his Domain it's GG.

If Giorno traps Gojo it's GG I guess?

Although, I'm still hard on Gojo countering GER a little with his Domain because of not allowing any information to come in and overflow of the information to the point where ur opponent doesn't know what is real and what is not.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Hmmm, im not sure about that one. But isn't Funny multi dimensional? I can't really telll you about that one as im not too versed in part 7
D4C -Love Train-
(D4C -ใƒฉใƒ–ใƒˆใƒฌใ‚คใƒณ-, Dฤซ Fล Shฤซ -Rabu Torein-) is the evolved form of D4C,[2] given to Valentine by the Saint's Corpse.[12]
As a blessing from the Saint's Corpse, Love Train is an overwhelmingly powerful ability that is both lethal and invincible thanks to its power over the concept of "misfortune". Only a miraculous power of the same scope as the Saint's Corpse may overpower it.
Misfortune Redirection
While Love Train is active, Valentine becomes effectively invincible, hiding within a pocket dimension (also described as a gap in space) delimited by a wall of light that follows him.[1][12] The wall of light, originating from Lucy's body, has the ability to redirect all misfortune that comes in Valentine's way, leaving only good fortune. The harmful energy that passes through the wall of light is sent far away from the user and is passed onto individuals anywhere on Earth as bad luck. For instance, Johnny's imperfect nail shots could be canceled and the harm manifesting as fatal accident throughout the world.[1] Because Valentine can manipulate the form of the pocket dimension as he sees fit, it can allow him to seemingly stand midair,[1] glide at high speeds or flatten himself. It is shown when he pursues Johnny and Gyro under the train tracks, and across a grassy field.[13]
Additionally, neutral objects continuously move closer to Lucy, including trees, signs, and even the oceans.[11][14] These shifts in position seem to favor Valentine. Besides being invincible to attacks while within the gap in space, D4C can make even its most insignificant attacks fatal. Any wound would quickly travel up the body until it eventually reaches a vital spot before dealing damage. A scratch or bite on the finger can become a scratch on the heart.[1] The only downside is that D4C must temporarily leave the safety of the gap in space and becomes vulnerable.
Love Train can only be used at a certain distance from Lucy, so if she is moved away from him, then he is forcibly pulled with her and must exit the wall to be free to walk around.[15]
https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Dirty_Deeds_Done_Dirt_Cheap#cite_note-15