Gotham Knights

Yall excited for this game ? Cause I know I am. I used to be a major big fan of all the Arkham Games. I love all that I still have no clue which one was my favourite.

But now were having a GTA-esque style for Gotham Knights, getting to play as four of the Batman family members. I can tell you now I am beyond excited.

Im a major Batman fan, but Tim Drake has been my favourite DC character forever....and now I am so happy I get to play as the smartest and "best" Robin ever. Plus we also get the Red Robin outfit which is a plus. Im also excited for thr rest, especially Red Hood. Jason is such a cool and interesting member of the Bat family....so this is such a good suprise.

I really hope we get either Damien, Cassandra or Catwoman as DLC. Eithers ways.....im psyched.

@Chrono I'm also a fan of the Arkham Batman franchise. I don't know if you've followed the revelations of this new game, but seriously, I'm not enjoying the things that are being revealed.
1- The game will be of service, probably with many season passes, millions of skins as if it were the fucking Fortnite.
2- The game looks like it will have an RPG system, more or less like Marvel's Avengers.
3- The Gameplay that was revealed, both Stealth and Combat doesn't seem to have the same fluidity that it had in Arkham games. Combat is kind of slow and Stealth is kind of weird, not giving you the feeling of being that character.
4- As much as this is a Bat-family game and not Batman, I feel that Batman's presence is essential.
Well, honestly this game has a lot, a Marvel's Avengers vibe and I don't like it at all, but we just have to wait and see the result.

@Chrono I'm also a fan of the Arkham Batman franchise. I don't know if you've followed the revelations of this new game, but seriously, I'm not enjoying the things that are being revealed.
1- The game will be of service, probably with many season passes, millions of skins as if it were the fucking Fortnite.
2- The game looks like it will have an RPG system, more or less like Marvel's Avengers.
3- The Gameplay that was revealed, both Stealth and Combat doesn't seem to have the same fluidity that it had in Arkham games. Combat is kind of slow and Stealth is kind of weird, not giving you the feeling of being that character.
4- As much as this is a Bat-family game and not Batman, I feel that Batman's presence is essential.
Well, honestly this game has a lot, a Marvel's Avengers vibe and I don't like it at all, but we just have to wait and see the result.
I agree with all your points but the last point.

I like a game that solely focusses on the Bat Family without Batman. I mean weve had like 4 amazing Batman Games....we dont need him in everything.

But yh I agree what im seeing currently doesnt look that good for me. Could be because theyre not being produced by Rocksteady.

I agree with all your points but the last point.

I like a game that solely focusses on the Bat Family without Batman. I mean weve had like 4 amazing Batman Games....we dont need him in everything.

But yh I agree what im seeing currently doesnt look that good for me. Could be because theyre not being produced by Rocksteady.
-For me Batman Arkham Knight is already a Bat-Family. That game had Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl and Red Hoodand each of them was individually unique.

-I know that wasn't the FOCUS of the game but, dude look at the motherfucking Batgirl DLC, You control the entire mission with her and Robin and that was awesome. Look at the game's history in the part where Batman and Robin need to capture the Jokers, and in the Penguin mission where you can play with Batman and Nightwing.....Perfect.

- In other words, Batman Arkham Knight was a game that had Batman and the Bat-Family in an incredible way, and the craziest thing of all is that it is a 2015 game that is better in terms of graphics, Gameplay, and having the Batman than 2022's Gotham Knights and it's still coming out. The people at Warner Montreal are going to have to work hard to compare themselves to Arkham Knight
Post automatically merged:

Garbage Game, Warner Montreal sucks.

Last edited: