Speculations Grand Fleet size?

So far we have 7 crews in the SHs grand fleet.Will it stay that way or will it grow?How many crew do you expect in the end to be in the grand fleet?I would love for 3 more crews to join and that we officially have 10.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
So far we have 7 crews in the SHs grand fleet.Will it stay that way or will it grow?How many crew do you expect in the end to be in the grand fleet?I would love for 3 more crews to join and that we officially have 10.
10 is a reasonable number.

I feel like Oda claiming that Marineford will look like a battle or so compared to the Final War implies thousands of warriors will take part to it.

So fleet additions are most likely to be Pirate Crews than allied nations right? I think even the Tonttata created a pirate crew to join.

Sun Pirates are a given
A New aged Nox pirates in honor of Pedro would be dope from Zou.
Crescent Moon pirates might be a thing for the Wano samurai. The issue with them is they are more then likely going to want to stay in Wano and fix the country.

Aladdin and the Sun Pirates will become the 8th Division

Carrot will create a new Nox Pirates to honor Pedro and in order to see the world like she always wanted to, so they will become the 9th Division

I can’t see any of the retainers forming a pirate crew and Momo would also want to stay on Wano probably, so no samurai division.

Aladdin and the Sun Pirates will become the 8th Division

Carrot will create a new Nox Pirates to honor Pedro and in order to see the world like she always wanted to, so they will become the 9th Division

I can’t see any of the retainers forming a pirate crew and Momo would also want to stay on Wano probably, so no samurai division.

Maybe some Giants on Elbaf will form a new Giant Pirates and become the 10th Division
New Giant Warrior Pirates are already a part of the Fleet

So fleet additions are most likely to be Pirate Crews than allied nations right? I think even the Tonttata created a pirate crew to join.

Sun Pirates are a given
A New aged Nox pirates in honor of Pedro would be dope from Zou.
Crescent Moon pirates might be a thing for the Wano samurai. The issue with them is they are more then likely going to want to stay in Wano and fix the country.
Aurora Pirates formed by Carrot. Aurora being the Roman goddess of the dawn to contrast with Nox. :finally: