Controversial Grand Jury indicts MonsterZoro on the muder of Thatguy. Thatfakeuncle charged as an accessory. TRIAL SIGN-UP

Is he guilty?

• Total voters
oh i think i know him.. but im not sure where ive seen him before :( did you know that i can count to 3 now? :amazing:
Tell me everything you know. Right Now.
Post automatically merged:

You let the fake uncle get away :handsup:
If you did your damn job there would be no manhunt for this awful human being :laughmoji:
Please calm down. As I said before, I'm already doing my best here. Refrain from these allegations against me, or I will be unfortunally forced to proceed with legal action.

Last edited:
Tell me everything you know. Right Now.
Post automatically merged:

Please calm down. As I said before, I'm already doing my best here. Refrain from these allegations against me, or I will be unfortunally forced to proceed with legal action.
Oh he can file a lawsuit in no time at all, but can't be bothered to look into a guy literally wearing a mask. Great detective work buddy! :parkcry:

Due to the urgency of the search for @ThatFakeUncle, the public prosecutor's office now raised the reward for information that could lead to the arrest of the suspect. We hope that this will heighten the willingness to give us hints.

@Thataunt we really appreciate your efforts with searching for @ThatFakeUncle, but we also want to remind you not to take the law into your own hands.
Hold on.. is @ThatKid @ThatGuy's or?
Where's the child's mother? Maybe she knows more about @ThatFakeUncle , especially if the child saw the culprit!

According to the current state of investigation, we do not have any information about the present whereabouts of the kids mother.
One of my informants just send me Video material of @ThatFakeUncle succesfully escaping @ShadyDetective .

Damn, who recorded this? I'm sorry, but I I have to confiscate this. This footage is an important piece of evidence and I cannot allow you to spread this any further. I look like an idiot there.

Huh, that guy has the same body type as the guy in the paper bag mask who threw the happy meal of rocks in my window.
Finally an interesting hint. I'll look into it.

Last edited: