Great Generals Tournament, Pools - Round 11

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Rules:
-Some of the Generals featured in this tournament have only hype and no feats, so just vote based on who you think would win based on whatever reasoning you feel!
-You MUST vote in the poll for your vote to count!
-Discussion is of course always welcome but keep it civil. Feel free to try and persuade each other why the General you feel is stronger overall would win.

Round 11 - Pools

Earl Shi

-Earl Shi has a Wei Army of 100,000 including some Wei War Chariots

VERSUS

Rei Ou

-Rei Ou has a Wei Army of 100,000 including some Wei War Chariots
-Rei Ou has Ran Bi Haku as a subordinate General

A large flatland featuring 2 Central hills (Disregard the 3rd hill for fairness sake)

Scenario: War to slay the opposing commander or force them to surrender by any means necessary. Literally any strategy or lack-there-of is allowed. If you think one of the Generals would permanently retreat, count that as a loss for that General.

The Winner of this match proceeds on in Winners, the Loser heads to the losers bracket.

Who Wins and Why?

Last edited:
I voted on Earl Shi cause I've read Kingdom Twice but still can't remember the another General Rei Ou. For me Earl Shi is Ouhon on steroid and I still don't like how he fell. He defeated 3 of the Wei's Fire Dragon on his own. BTW, is that other General the one who Shin accidently killed assuming it was someone else..??:wellwell:

Now this one is very difficult and believe ReiOu would be the winner here.

RanBiHaku is capable of at least stopping EarlShi, if not think about killing him while in that time ReiOu will slaughter all of the 100k soldiers of Earl with his tactics.

Even with that scenario, it would pretty extreme diff fight for RanBiHaku and ReiOu soldiers to kill Earl.

@Admiral Lee Hung Logically, I feel like I should give it to Reiou due to the fact that he was hyped as someone whose strategies Gokei feared and whose tactics supposedly proved difficult for Ouki to deal with along with the fact that Ranbihaku can stall Earl Shi for a period of time while Reiou can continue to attack Earl Shi’s Army with his strategies.

However, Reiou is honestly the most disappointing Great General in the entire manga in that all he did was spout exposition and backstory and then got cobbled before he could even do anything while Earl Shi has the feat of single handedly slaying three of the Wei Fire Dragons, individuals on the same level as the Qin Six and Zhao Three.

Ultimately, Earl Shi will defeat Ranbihaku, who is Reiou’s main offence, if they dual and while he is not as good as Reiou in terms of tactics, Reiou is not going to steamroll someone who defeated three other Wei Fire Dragons by his lonesome.

Earl Shi victory, high-extreme diff.

Last edited: