Theory Greenbull has a zoan time fruit

Very interesting. I agree that plant powers don’t seem to fit alongside the powers that other admirals have. Do you have a source for green representing time?

I admit I don’t like the idea because I’ve basically never seen time travel handled in a satisfying way in any story.

Giving an admiral a better version of the toki fruit seems like something Oda could do.

i think he has a godzilla mythical zoan devil fruit he will be human sized

1-green is associated with radiation
2-the current admirals are a logia a paramecia so a zoan would make sense
3-sengoku had a budda df so if he has a zoan he needs to have df on similar level
Godzilla isn't a mythical creature - he has no religious ties - to be mythical there must be a religious origin to the animal. Pop culture is not mythology smh
Post automatically merged:

Very interesting. I agree that plant powers don’t seem to fit alongside the powers that other admirals have. Do you have a source for green representing time?

I admit I don’t like the idea because I’ve basically never seen time travel handled in a satisfying way in any story.

Giving an admiral a better version of the toki fruit seems like something Oda could do.
Plants represent time/ageing/growth and life - depending on certain philosophies, of buddhism especially, it considers the universes key components to be life and light or time and light. It fits perfectly

See me theory as well ;)
It was really a well-written theory that deserved more discussion, i read it before. If it turns out to be true to match the Logia-Paramecia-Zoan admiral trinity then hopefully it's some kind of a folklore/mythical type crocodile and not just a prehistoric croc.

I would TOTALLY be fine with something like mythical zoan crocodile: ancient god Sobek lol. There's also that interesting stuff listed on the wiki:

"when Sobek was in the Nile, he saw Osiris’ (who was murdered by Set, the god of chaos) body. He was so hungry he could not resist eating part of it. His tongue was cut off as a punishment" maybe got something to do with Ryokugyu's fasting? Lol.

I subscribe to the theory. I tossed a few ideas around about him having a Time fruit back in the day. I use to do Final Fantasy Connection theories, and in a lot of video games Time magic is usually associated with the color green, so that's where I kinda got the idea from.

Also I made the prediction that the three current Admirals might have a "Motion" theme going on.

Kizaru represents acceleration.

Fujitora represents deceleration. (The heavier the gravity, the slower you become)

And if Green Bull has a time fruit, he could stop motion completely. Although it's pretty broken, and I am not sure how you could contend with something like that, I am sure Oda has a way to, if that's the route he chooses to go with Green Bull.

Still hoping for a Plant Fruit though so Brave Warriors of the Sea Usopp gets his time to finally shine come EoS. :josad:

C

critical mindset

It was really a well-written theory that deserved more discussion, i read it before. If it turns out to be true to match the Logia-Paramecia-Zoan admiral trinity then hopefully it's some kind of a folklore/mythical type crocodile and not just a prehistoric croc.

I would TOTALLY be fine with something like mythical zoan crocodile: ancient god Sobek lol. There's also that interesting stuff listed on the wiki:

"when Sobek was in the Nile, he saw Osiris’ (who was murdered by Set, the god of chaos) body. He was so hungry he could not resist eating part of it. His tongue was cut off as a punishment" maybe got something to do with Ryokugyu's fasting? Lol.
That’s a nice connection. If so that could connect him to Alabasta and what’s currently going on between it and the WG

I don’t think so. We’ve already seen this fruit with Toki and I doubt Oda will repeat it. From a story telling perspective, the Time Time Fruit would be ideal for elaborating on the Void Century and the Ancient Kingdom, and imo Green Bull will not fill that role.

I am still hoping that Green Bull will have an Atomic Devil Fruit. Just imagine an Admiral that can theoretically detonate H Bomb level explosions
:steef:

And I’m curious if Oda will do some kind of commentary on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Atomic fruit would be the necessary fruit to be involved there.
What's fascinating to me is that every devil fruit shown in the Oden flash back made it into the present story (barrier fruit, bon clay's fruit, etc.) except Toki's fruit. Toki's fruit would be perfect as it only or at least mostly just affects the user, as far as we can tell. The fruit would be powerful but not too broken.

I also personally have the headcanon that Greenbull faked killing Sabo by sending him ahead in time.
Post automatically merged:

In Marvel comic books time abilities are usually represented by the color green. For example, in the MCU the time stone is green. Another example from Marvel would be Kang the conqueror, who wears all green and creates green time portals.

Last edited: