Theory Greenbull has a zoan time fruit

Last admiral trio was all logia.
Current admiral trio will represent all 3 types of Devil Fruit (Logia, Paramecia, Zoan)

We already have Light and Gravity for admirals so next one seems pretty obvious to be Time, since Oda is probably trying to reference
Einstein's Theory of General Relativity

Having plant power with admirals who have light and gravity powers would be so random

Time is represented by color green and Ryokugyu's color is green.
That would match current admiral scheme:
Kizaru- Light
Fujitora - Gravity
Ryokugyu - Time

I predict his motto will be - "Divine Justice"
His powers will reference God
Green color sometimes is associated with faith

And this might also explain why he hasn't eaten 3 years. Ryokugyu is just fasting.
Religious people are often fasting (few days to few weeks) and Ryokugyu is just taking that to the extreme (3 years), probably with the help of his powers.

Kizaru- Indecisive Justice
Fujitora- Blind Justice
Ryokugyu- Divine Justice

His fruit will probably be:
Mythical zoan- Human Human fruit Model: Chronos

Basically a God that can control time. It could be any time God but I only remember Chronos (and he has bull's head)

TL;DR
Kizaru
- Logia - Light
Fujitora - Paramecia - Gravity
Ryokugyu - Mythical Zoan - Time

Last edited:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Amazing theory!

I hope that's true but unfortunately for the Yonko fandom to know that the Admiral side has a top tier with time manipulation. Rip Big Mom and Kaido.
It is really depending of how it would work. If the "time fruit" just works for himself or his surroundings, or can be blocked by strong haki, it could very interesting. I mean, he could heal himself with that power, he could Change his Position back to an old Position, but all of that is pretty well fightable in my opinion. I mean, he would Change the time for himself, but the future for his enemy f.e. would stay the same. I try to compare it with the character of Ekko in League of Legends, who is able to go back to a Position a few seconds ago with his ultimate. Against Luffy f.e. Bull could, following this idea, jump back 5 seconds in time in his Position, but it still the "future" for luffy (or Katakuri), which he is able to see. So luffy could see that Change of positioning. It is still extremely strong and with an awakaning and using it at surroundings, it could be great (plants could grow extremely, walls could be repaired instantly...), but still beatable.

It is really depending of how it would work. If the "time fruit" just works for himself or his surroundings, or can be blocked by strong haki, it could very interesting. I mean, he could heal himself with that power, he could Change his Position back to an old Position, but all of that is pretty well fightable in my opinion. I mean, he would Change the time for himself, but the future for his enemy f.e. would stay the same. I try to compare it with the character of Ekko in League of Legends, who is able to go back to a Position a few seconds ago with his ultimate. Against Luffy f.e. Bull could, following this idea, jump back 5 seconds in time in his Position, but it still the "future" for luffy (or Katakuri), which he is able to see. So luffy could see that Change of positioning. It is still extremely strong and with an awakaning and using it at surroundings, it could be great (plants could grow extremely, walls could be repaired instantly...), but still beatable.
Yes, the time power would only affect him because Zoan fruits only boost the users stats,
so it's logical that the power would only affect Greenbull himself

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yes, the time power would only affect him because Zoan fruits only boost the users stats,
so it's logical that the power would only affect Greenbull himself
Yep and that means there are ways to fight it. With fighting him you would not only Need to consider his next steps, also his last steps could be repeated, that would require new strategies and will be extremely hard to fight, but it will be possible.

Mythical zoan- Human Human fruit Model: Chronos
This fruit won't exist in One Piece. Take it as granted.

I'm a proponent of Ryokugyu having a time fruit, though. That's the first explanation that came to my mind when he mentioned his fasting thing. If he is paramecia I wouldn't be surprised if he ate the Toki Toki and took full advantage of it. If he's a mythical zoan I'd go for a Japan-related creature somehow associated with time, be it directly (I can't think of any right now) or indirectly (such as Genbu because of the relationship between time, nature and turtles).

This fruit won't exist in One Piece. Take it as granted.

I'm a proponent of Ryokugyu having a time fruit, though. That's the first explanation that came to my mind when he mentioned his fasting thing. If he is paramecia I wouldn't be surprised if he ate the Toki Toki and took full advantage of it. If he's a mythical zoan I'd go for a Japan-related creature somehow associated with time, be it directly (I can't think of any right now) or indirectly (such as Genbu because of the relationship between time, nature and turtles).
I chose Chrono's because I was too lazy to research all the Asian Deities
but the main point is that he will have some sort of God time fruit.

Absolutely amazing theory!

The major contenders for Ryokugyu's power are:
  • Time
  • Plant-based
  • Some life manipulating DF
When someone mentions time powers, it immediately makes people question whether it would be too broken and hard to pull off, but if we think about it Oda has already used similar broken abilities.

Big mom and Moria are basically manipulating life itself, brook was granted a second one and a Time DF is already canon in the story.

Tbh, i prefer Ryokugyu to be a religious person than just a copy of Kuzan or Borsalino with his laziness, it would make him unique. Also i remember that Oda teased Ryokugyu during Ramadan, maybe that wasn't a coincidence.

Why did ya'll hype me up again
:josad:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don’t think so. We’ve already seen this fruit with Toki and I doubt Oda will repeat it. From a story telling perspective, the Time Time Fruit would be ideal for elaborating on the Void Century and the Ancient Kingdom, and imo Green Bull will not fill that role.

I am still hoping that Green Bull will have an Atomic Devil Fruit. Just imagine an Admiral that can theoretically detonate H Bomb level explosions
:steef:

And I’m curious if Oda will do some kind of commentary on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Atomic fruit would be the necessary fruit to be involved there.

I don’t think so. We’ve already seen this fruit with Toki and I doubt Oda will repeat it. From a story telling perspective, the Time Time Fruit would be ideal for elaborating on the Void Century and the Ancient Kingdom, and imo Green Bull will not full that role.

I am still hoping that Green Bull will have an Atomic Devil Fruit. Just imagine an Admiral that can theoretically detonate H Bomb level explosions
:steef:

And I’m curious if Oda will do some kind of commentary on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Atomic fruit would be the necessary fruit to be involved there.
I reaallyy wonder what Oda's going to do with Ryokugyu. In an SBS it was implied that he also isn't very fond of the Government, probably a reason why he and Fujitora are buddies

Tbh, i prefer Ryokugyu to be a religious person than just a copy of Kuzan or Borsalino with his laziness, it would make him unique. Also i remember that Oda teased Ryokugyu during Ramadan, maybe that wasn't a coincidence
Yeah, I think he will be Sanji's opponent, since they both seem to be cooks but Greenbull probably doesn't value food the same way Sanji does.

Ryokugyu would represent God (good) with his powers and believes (marine and god fist?)
and
Sanji would represent the Devi (evil) with his powers and believes(pirate and devil leg)
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think so. We’ve already seen this fruit with Toki and I doubt Oda will repeat it
Oda said it himself that there are other fruits with similar powers but could be used differently
Toki doesn't have to be the only one with time fruit.
the Time Time Fruit would be ideal for elaborating on the Void Century and the Ancient Kingdom, and imo Green Bull will not fill that role
I think Greenbulls fruit will be much more contained. It will only affect Greenbull himself.

I am still hoping that Green Bull will have an Atomic Devil Fruit
Never heard of this.
Is there a theory of it?

Last edited: