Gremmy Thoumeaux (Bleach) vs Marineford

H

Haoshoku

Gremmy Thoumeaux aka the worst reality warper
“V” The Visionary

The Visionary
(夢想家 (ザ・ヴィジョナリィ), Za Vijonarī; Japanese for "Dreamer"): Gremmy has the ability to turn fantasy into reality. For example, if he imagines that the bones in someone's arm are made of cookies, this will become true. By imagining that his body is "more sturdy than the strongest steel," he can drastically increase his defense.[21] He can instantly heal any wounds inflicted onto him by imagining that it has already healed.
Weaknesses:

Attention Diversion: If Gremmy shifts his attention away from the target affected by his power, it can revert to what it was before.[36]
Conscious Control: If Gremmy is not careful, he can cause his own death by imagining it.[37] Furthermore, if Gremmy forgets to harden his body, he will be vulnerable to damage.[28]
From the Bleach Fandom Wikia
VS

Marineford (all forces + Shicibukai)

Restrictions: For the sake of the fight, assume Gremmy cannot imagine/create water. Logias are tangible.
Setting: Gremmy is in character.
The Marines are given information on who Gremmy is and are given ample prep time. Gremmy doesn’t have info but is tasked with nothing but taking out the Marines in their entirety. Does Gremmy’s cocky nature make him fall short in pursuit of this goal? Or does he prove to be too much for the Marines to handle resulting in their annihilat? Discuss.

Early Thoughts (could change) :
This could go multiple ways tbh but going off Gremmy while in character, this fight probably starts out with him sending out one or even multiple of his imagination created life forms to cause havoc and confusion like this dude:

With his hax ability, Lee probably takes out a good portion of the Marines by himself with his vanishing ability, which most of the Marines have no answer to whatsoever. But he gets taken out by the higher ranked officials whom have observation haki which could allow them to be able to counter Lee and land a hit on him. Now the moment Lee starts getting hit, Gremmy more than likely gets impatient and gets involved himself. Gremmy probably plays easy to start his attack since he is cocky. Most of the higher end fighters on the opposition don’t stand much chances. Mihawk and Admirals more than likely injure him here and there, but I don’t see them being able to take him down especially since he can heal his injuries in no time. As I see it, Gremmy is more than likely forced to bring down this meteorite after tussling with the Admirals + Mihawk, which if it isn’t his strongest attack seen to date, its for sure his second strongest:

Now if this manages to land, Marineford gets wiped out and there would only be a couple of people like Doflamingo who can potentially evade it. But the C3 Admirals probably try to counter it by trying to break it, which if succesful, Gremmy takes them out by imagining an outer space dimension:

I see how it end up going either way with the Admirals/ Mihawk being able to hurt Gremmy if they land their attacks and Gremmy’s cocky nature getting in the way as seen with Kenpachi. I’m leaning more towards Gremmy because of his DC and Hax, this fight requires more thought tho, which is why I would like to see yalls takes.
Tag List:
@TheAncientCenturion @ZenZu @Jiihad @Edward Teach@playa4321 @Jo_Ndule @Topi Jerami @RayanOO @Ice devil slayer @Gol D. Roger @SmokedOut @Sentinel @Van
sorry if I forgot anyone here ^

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can't see Gremmy winning since he's in-character. This goober tried to kill Zaraki with a barrage of machine gun fire, good luck with that phasing the haki of top tiers. Not to mention he seems to have issues with focusing on multiple opponents, with Yachiru's bones going back to normal the second Zaraki took his full attention.

Unless he panics early on from the high and top tiers being able to evade his imagination and goes full on Space Hole, someone is going to cut his head open.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
His tendency for distractions is the key here. Placing him in an unfamiliar world filled with devil fruit users would instantly catch his attention because it isn't something he's use to. I doubt he'd stay focused with multiple DF users all using they're power in some form or fashion. During that moment, someone needs to quickly go for the kill, because one thought can turn everyone's power against them.

I don't want to underestimate Gremmy.

So I think he will not lose his time :

---> A giant Blast Ray falling from the sky
---> The Island erased from existence, in the nihil
---> A Black Hole right in the middle of Marineford
---> A Diamond square 10 Kilometers X 10 Kilometers crushing the Island at high speed
---> A Tsunami just washing everyone
---> Temperature is now 15 000°Celsius in Marineford

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't want to underestimate Gremmy.

So I think he will not lose his time :

---> A giant Blast Ray falling from the sky
---> The Island erased from existence, in the nihil
---> A Black Hole right in the middle of Marineford
---> A Diamond square 10 Kilometers X 10 Kilometers crushing the Island at high speed
---> A Tsunami just washing everyone
---> Temperature is now 15 000°Celsius in Marineford
Yeah, if we give his abilities to someone smarter, they'd win. Unfortunately, it's still Gremmy in this fight.

Gremmy would clear. People forget the only reason he didn't kill Kenny on the spot like he did with anyone else prior is that he was interested in how strong he'd be, that's why he prepared a stage after all. No one has any counters to Gremmy.

Assuming he plays dumb and there's still people left, he drops the meteor, which no one can counter since it's much more powerful than any meteor Fujitora dropped.