Who Wins?

• Gyou’Un

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rinbukun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Admiral Lee Hung Ok, is this Gyou’un apprection week or something cause you keep putting Big Daddy G up against people that cannot hope to beat him. :myman:

Anyway, the dual. Rinbuken could be able to match Gyou’un in terms of sheer brute strength and I suppose one could say that Rinbuken has had a more active career since he didn’t retire for like, two decades, lol.

Besides that, Gyou’un has more experience dealing with opponents on his own level, regularly fought against the Qin Six and possesses greater martial skill and speed. He was hyped as the man who represented the “Martial Might of Zhao” which is saying something considering Renpa and Kaishibou were amongst Zhao’s ranks at the time.

Gyou’un wins, hmm, mid-high diff sounds reasonable. Rinbuken is no push over but Gyou’un once had to oppose far greater threats than him on a regular basis.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Admiral Lee Hung Ok, is this Gyou’un apprection week or something
Every week is Gyou’Un appreciation week
:smithnie:

Look at this man-god

Anyway, the dual. Rinbuken could be able to match Gyou’un in terms of sheer brute strength and I suppose one could say that Rinbuken has had a more active career since he didn’t retire for like, two decades, lol.

Besides that, Gyou’un has more experience dealing with opponents on his own level, regularly fought against the Qin Six and possesses greater martial skill and speed. He was hyped as the man who represented the “Martial Might of Zhao” which is saying something considering Renpa and Kaishibou were amongst Zhao’s ranks at the time.

Gyou’un wins, hmm, mid-high diff sounds reasonable. Rinbuken is no push over but Gyou’un once had to oppose far greater threats than him on a regular basis.
Hmmm I think Gyou’Un wins too but if you think it’s a mid-High diff then you must think Gyou’Un either gives Tou a close fight or straight up beats him lol.

Which don’t get me wrong, I think Gyou’Un > Tou but that’s not a common opinion lol

Gyou'un no doubt lol. Gyou'un got the power behind his strike somewhat compared to Gaimou, who is being set up as the MC's big 1v1 for Wei. Rinbukun on the other hand has no such hype to compare him to Gyou'un.

I would personally take Gyou'un over anybody not named, Gaimou, Tou, Renpa, Houken, Moubu, The current 2nd top general in China the Tiger of Chu, Karin, the guy who held up Ordo, might be some more i'm forgetting but you get the point list is very short.

Essentially no underling can beat this guy, and even out of the generals only very few can beat him.

Gyou'un wins after some struggle. when rereading Tou vs Rinbukun, he was basically toying with him according to Rokuomi, i rate Tou slightly above Gyou Un but the gap in combat strength shouldn't be that big.

Rinbukun is one of the strongest non Great Generals though. he streamrolled the Baiyue Tribe and overcame struggles normal Generals can't even comprehend. but as the Qin Campaigns continue, stronger generals and obstacles will face the Qin Army.