• Scenario 2: Rinko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scenario 2: Draw

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Name: Gyou'Un
Affilliation: Zhou, Rinshoujou Army (Former)
Epithet: "The Sword of Rinshoujou"

VS

Name: Rinko
Affiliation: Zhou (Former), Wei, Renpa Army
Epithet: "Renpa's Flying Spear"

The Right Hand Man of Rinshoujou and the Symbol of the Rinshoujou Army's Martial Might, takes on the Right Hand Man of Renpa, his flying spear who Renpa claimed was unstoppable.

Scenario 1: Each man has 10K troops, Gyou'Un has the Rai'Un and the Ten Spears, Rinko has Kaishibou's elite troops

Scenario 2: 1v1 Fight to the Death

Who Wins and why?

My Opinion:

Scenario 1: Could go either way but Gyou'Un seems like a more balanced General while Rinko is primarily focused on offense

Scenario 2: Gyou'Un cleaves him down, Rinko is very skilled but Gyou'Un is the Manimal of Kingdom

@Owl Ki @Edward Teach @Yo Tan Wa @Finalbeta etc etc etc

@Admiral Lee Hung
Yeah, Rinko is not winning either scenario.

Scenario 1:

Rinko excels at destroying defences, pity that this does not matter much since Gyou’un will simply charge right at him since he himself excels at destroying anything in general.

Kaishibou’s Bruisers and the Rai’un are both elite cavalry, so they should be equally matched for the most part, although the Ten Spears will likely give the Rai’un an advantage.

In terms of tactics, Gyou’un is an Instinctual General that was taught Strategy by Rinshoujo himself. This will give him an advantage over Rinko who knows only strategy. Heck, Mouten’s plan of killing his bodyguards caught Rinko off guard. Lol.

Gyou’un will maneuver Rinko into a Raigoku and end it there and then or use his Ten Spears and Rai’un to hold back Rinko’s bodyguards while he single handedly demolishes Rinko.

Scenario 2:
Gyou’un takes this. He is simply too powerful and skilled for Rinko to defeat. Rinko does not stand much of a chance to be honest.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Xione @Owl Ki do you guys get the impression that Rinko was the weakest of the 4HK?

Genpo was so brilliant that Renpa claimed he could be the head of the whole Zhao military lol.

Kyou En fought 4 of the Qin 6GG’s and so far as we know didn’t outright lose to any of them

Kaishibou has brute offense on par with Renpa and had numerous victories before joining Renpa

Rinko just has offensive formations which seem very situational. Plus his ability to act as an assassin is great if he can pull this off, but his abilities imo seem more situational than the other Heavenly Kings

@Xione @Owl Ki do you guys get the impression that Rinko was the weakest of the 4HK?

Genpo was so brilliant that Renpa claimed he could be the head of the whole Zhao military lol.

Kyou En fought 4 of the Qin 6GG’s and so far as we know didn’t outright lose to any of them

Kaishibou has brute offense on par with Renpa and had numerous victories before joining Renpa

Rinko just has offensive formations which seem very situational. Plus his ability to act as an assassin is great if he can pull this off, but his abilities imo seem more situational than the other Heavenly Kings
Honestly, yes. You pretty much summed it up.

Last I checked, Rinko was the youngest and thus had less experience than the other three Heavenly Kings.

I suppose another way to think about it is this. Could one see Sanyou Arc Shin defeating Kaishibou or Kyouen? Cause I sure can’t.

It also took Ouhon to save Sanyou Shin’s arse from Genpo so we know how that matchup goes.

Depends on what you mean by the weakest, in regards to just being a general? Then for sure, Genpo was Renpa's best, as he was skilled enough of a strategist to serve as a country's chief of military if he wanted to.

Kashibou was the leader of the Heavenly Kings and was Renpa's right arm so can't see him being a weaker general. Kyou En, ehh idk about this I think he's weaker than Rinko, he wasn't any thing special in the war compared to the others. He did make a good intro for Renpa , so i'll give him that.

In terms of combat, Rinko is for sure the strongest.

I don't recall enough to state my opinion on this nw, bt i think above posts underestimate Rinko somewhat.

Rinko was hyped by Ren pa to be capable of by passing Ouki forces defense and Delivering a blow to Ouki himself. There's also another situation where he couldn't believe Rinko could even be killed during battle against Qin. These both hints he thought highly of Rinko.
Ofcrs like i said, i would have to look into it more to say more.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I don't recall enough to state my opinion on this nw, bt i think above posts underestimate Rinko somewhat.

Rinko was hyped by Ren pa to be capable of by passing Ouki forces defense and Delivering a blow to Ouki himself. There's also another situation where he couldn't believe Rinko could even be killed during battle against Qin. These both hints he thought highly of Rinko.
Ofcrs like i said, i would have to look into it more to say more.
Renpa Also claimed that nobody could stop Rinko once he was set loose lol. I think this mainly refers to his offensive formations like Rindo being OP lol

GyouUn in both scenarios.

GyouUn's elites RaiUnn might be equals to the elites of both Rinko and KaishiBoi but its Ten spears which will create a big difference here.

Also GyouUn is great with both insticts and strategies, that's why i don't think Rinko could hold for far too long against his army.

In 1 vs 1, there isn't any doubt, GyouUn wins at lower end of mid diff at most.

@Admiral Lee Hung if i remember correctly than Genpo was previously head of military staff in Zhao and GyouUn was mentioned as Martial figure of Zhao. Also Rinko really looked below other heavenly kings. Genpo, KaishiBoi and KyouEn were against Kanki and OuSen, who were already stated as equals to Qin Six GG. While in front of Rinko were some newly formed 1k commanders.

We're talking about opponents that Shin struggled against as both a young, inexperienced fighter, and an older, experienced fighter. Which version of Shin do you think is stronger and then you'll understand which opponent is stronger. Gyou'Un wins these scenarios easily.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even if I love Rinko and people can underestimate him because he lost against early Shin (not at all a fair fight) I don't think he wins this.

Round 1 : Gyou'un is very strong himself, his elites are quite strong and the Ten spears are really strong. But the main advantage is that he is a instinctical general and know tactics too. And for someone who is not instinctical it is a nightmare to deal with it.
Rinko has good elites and is good at strategies but I think he will be take off guard by some of Gyou'un moves.

Round 2 : Rinko is underestimated , but he looses nonetheless. Gyou'un is really strong, can take a beating, has experience etc. Gyou'un will be cut, will be hurt but I think he will win in the end in a good fight.

Last edited: