Break Week Has anyone on this forum ever been convinced by their opponent’s argument?

@Fujishiro and I once had a lengthy and somewhat contentious discussion about whether Kaido and Big Mom were truly stronger in their advanced age than they were during their younger days in Rocks...I realized halfway through that he was making more convincing points and had to accept that I was the one who was offbase, and we’ve been pals ever since 🥲:feelscryingman:
Facts, I remember that day ❤️

And you convinced me that wearing a moustache was cool 👀

@HA001 , this man is logical to a fault. He will accept feats that go against his headcanon readily and he convinced me about Shanks being a swordsman, he also convinced me that my understanding of Mihawks title was flawed.
Post automatically merged:

Yes. Oda convinced me Zoro will cut Kaido.
Oda is on this Forum?? Why didn’t you tell me :noo:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@HA001 , this man is logical to a fault. He will accept feats that go against his headcanon readily and he convinced me about Shanks being a swordsman, he also convinced me that my understanding of Mihawks title was flawed.
Kaido turned my opinion to the point I think he's getting shafted now lol. I'm still confident he's not top 1 but he's less of a fraud than I thought
Taking away acoc from luffy and kaido and you have hybrid kaido >>>>>>>>>>> base luffy
I don't see how BOTH of them using acoc makes it go the way it has so far.

Kaido turned my opinion to the point I think he's getting shafted now lol. I'm still confident he's not top 1 but he's less of a fraud than I thought
Taking away acoc from luffy and kaido and you have hybrid kaido >>>>>>>>>>> base luffy
I don't see how BOTH of them using acoc makes it go the way it has so far.
Imo it’s pretty much an asspull, but one could say that because Kaido isn’t “Touching” him that it’s less a contest of strength and more one of keeping an invisible barrier between them.

HA001

Imo it’s pretty much an asspull, but one could say that because Kaido isn’t “Touching” him that it’s less a contest of strength and more one of keeping an invisible barrier between them.
My issue isn't with luffy per se. It's the fact that his big power up is something kaido himself has started using. So I don't see how that closes the gap.

My issue isn't with luffy per se. It's the fact that his big power up is something kaido himself has started using. So I don't see how that closes the gap.
Ask Oda 🤷‍♂️
Luffy rn imo can fight any top tier and give them a fight. And it’s not explained properly why, he just got up and went from a mid diff to top tier to a high diff or something XD and by using something his opponent is already using as you said.

So imo rn it does feel like maybe Kaido is enjoying this and will start throwing out named attacks which might force Luffy into higher gears.

@Fujishiro and I once had a lengthy and somewhat contentious discussion about whether Kaido and Big Mom were truly stronger in their advanced age than they were during their younger days in Rocks...I realized halfway through that he was making more convincing points and had to accept that I was the one who was offbase, and we’ve been pals ever since 🥲:feelscryingman:
That's maturity!

HA001

Ask Oda 🤷‍♂️
Luffy rn imo can fight any top tier and give them a fight. And it’s not explained properly why, he just got up and went from a mid diff to top tier to a high diff or something XD and by using something his opponent is already using as you said.

So imo rn it does feel like maybe Kaido is enjoying this and will start throwing out named attacks which might force Luffy into higher gears.
That's another issue. We are assuming awakening is another form when for zoans it could just be a stat boost which means luffys got all the growth to come with his gears not kaido
Which leaves us with just by using the same power kaido has only now started using himself he's gonna go from kod in 2 hits to matching him in base to dogwalking him with his gears. Which makes 0 sense to me.
Post automatically merged:

And as I said it just allows Luffy to guard against his attacks better by virtue of them not touching . So it’s not as big of a gap close as people might think.
Remains to be seen. But luffys been clapped twice and had his power up. This is the point where he turns it around and usually wins.