Have you ever had to fight seriously in your life?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Have you ever had to fight seriously in your life?

If, yes did you won/lose/withdraw?

Could you avoid it? Was there a time when you were forced to do it?

For me.

I had a few fights in my life a few serious few not.

Most of the time I was defending myself but there were a few times when I pushed as far to provoke someone to fight me. There was a time when I was a scapegoat and I was forced to fight with people I don't know about.

I tried to avoid few fights via talk no Jutsu and it worked maybe 1/10 times.

This is not the thread to boost your ego in front of the users of the forum I just wanted to know if there are people here who had stories which they didn't want to be part of.

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm too tall to fight someone I can't even see
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
I was waiting for your answer just to tell you that I couldn't imagine Italian shrimps picking on Chad Italiano 2m.
Post automatically merged:

I fight with myself about whether i should train legs or not. Fuck leg day.
Stick to the question:feelscryingman:

D

Dragomir

Yeah, I seriously fought someone before. Back when I was 12 and visiting Togo. My friends and I were playing some soccer against another group of friends and it was all going well until this guy on the other side was doing some horseshit. Kept attacking ppl instead of the ball, and was being very aggressive. I was the keeper on my side and when he came over to pull off that buffoonery, I wasn't having it. There was no clear winner at the end as it got broken up almost immediately, but I'm pretty confident that I would have won.

Seth

โ€Ž
Never been in a fight nor do I ever want to be in a fight. You risk getting shot, stabbed, or catching an assault charge.

Not worth it.
True and I hope you will never need to be in a situation like this. I know from experience.

Everyone is tough until the first stab/cut or just simple fear of losing a life.

Z
True and I hope you will never need to be in a situation like this. I know from experience.

Everyone is tough until the first stab/cut or just simple fear of losing a life.
what country you live in bro? Your life sounds like a worldstarhiphop fight, stay safe
Post automatically merged:

Thatโ€™s the scariest thing, not the act of fighting but the consequences that follow
agreed

imagine getting into a drunk fight with someone and waking up to the police saying you going to jail

๐Ÿ˜ž

Seth

โ€Ž
Damn, y'all talking about fights with actual weapons. I thought we were just talking about fistfights. Yeah, I don't really wanna be a part of a street fight where I can get easily injured or killed.
Fights in general.
Come to canada bro, we dont fight over here ๐Ÿค—
Find me a good job and I can fly to Canada even tomorrow xD.

U
I haven't had any serious life risking fight yet :zosleepy: but maybe in future i would considering where i live has a few idiot addict punks who carry knives around because they wanna look cool but they usually stab and fight each other they don't get involved with normal citizens
The last fight i had was 4 or 5 years ago with my current best friend

Seth

โ€Ž
but maybe in future i would considering where i live has a few idiot addict punks who carry knives around because they wanna look cool but they usually stab and fight each other they don't get involved with normal citizens
Don't try this. Random idiots addicts carrying knives can be more dangerous than Brazilian Jujitsu master. Playing a hero is not worth it. We are not living in the manga. If they ever try to pick on you make sure to be with someone or beat them before they can react:milaugh: