He protect he attacc but most importantly...

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
WGARENA IS BACCCC

Hi boyzz WGARENA IS BACK!! And it's better than ever!!

for those who don't know what this is all about

Beginners Guide: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wgarena.16592/post-1774393

Links for further information:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wgarena-onigashima-raid.16867/
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wgarena.16592/

New graphics ( little preview )

And new format, here's what changed:

- We no longer have the phase system, previously losing on the 1st phase would result in beign eliminated from the tournament, now all players will play 1 match against all the other players ( to avoing having you play too many matches i will divide a tournament into brackets of max 6 players maybe ( probably more if there will be hardcore players xD ) so at max you'd have to play something like 5 matches ( which is the same amount of matches you would have played last time if you had reached the last phase))

- I will now allow players to have their accounts so you no longer have to get the key etc once you join a tournament you will be automatically added , however due to budget limitations i won't have you register to the site , instead i will create a poll of accounts ( max 100 or something ) and give them to you so first come first served ( ofc if a player is inactive and there is no room for someone else i'll reset his account and give it to a new player :(( it sucks but hey! )

- You can now edit your deck during a tournament but it won't edit the cards in the current match

- You'll also be able to edit username / avatar but for now it won't edit in the current tournament meaning that if you edit them other players will see them when a new tournament will start

& there's also other stuff that i have yet to finish or forgot rn xD

Now this is a complete rewrite of the platform , it took me some effort to do it but these new features (especially the algorithm that assigns the matches it was pretty buggy at first now it seems to be solved
) require some testing , so i'm gonna create a test tournament soon and i'd need a couple of players the tournament will be divided in two brackets the top two of each brackets will play in the semi finals and the first two the final the number of players doesn't matter can be odd or even, there are also some graphic adjustments that i need to make but they'll come in future once we're sure there are no major bugs.

If you wanna join PM me with an username and avatar you'd like ( or post it down below ) i'll PM you your first password when the tournament will start( it will be autogenerated but you'll be able to edit it later ) to avoid too much stressing since it'll probably be unstable at first i'll accept max 10 players

Players :
1 - @Natalija
2 - @Alibaba
3 - @Ekkologix
4 - @solis
5 - @Zemmi
6 - @Wakid
7 - @Seth
8 - @Sallucion
9 - @Kagura
10 - @Thururuzao
11 - @Rayleigh-Sama
12 - @Enryu

Some Tags

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
So this is a card game

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
WGARENA IS BACCCC

Beginners Guide: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/wgarena.16592/post-1774393

- We no longer have the phase system, previously losing on the 1st phase would result in beign eliminated from the tournament, now all players will play 1 match against all the other players ( to avoing having you play too many matches i will divide a tournament into brackets of max 6 players maybe ( probably more if there will be hardcore players xD ) so at max you'd have to play something like 5 matches ( which is the same amount of matches you would have played last time if you had reached the last phase))

- I will now allow players to have their accounts so you no longer have to get the key etc once you join a tournament you will be automatically added , however due to budget limitations i won't have you register to the site , instead i will create a poll of accounts ( max 100 or something ) and give them to you so first come first served ( ofc if a player is inactive and there is no room for someone else i'll reset his account and give it to a new player :(( it sucks but hey! )

- You can now edit your deck during a tournament but it won't edit the cards in the current match

- You'll also be able to edit username / avatar but for now it won't edit in the current tournament meaning that if you edit them other players will see them when a new tournament will start

Now this is a complete rewrite of the platform , it took me some effort to do it but these new features (especially the algorithm that assigns the matches it was pretty buggy at first now it seems to be solved
) require some testing , so i'm gonna create a test tournament soon and i'd need a couple of players the tournament will be divided in two brackets the top two of each brackets will play in the semi finals and the first two the final the number of players doesn't matter can be odd or even, there are also some graphic adjustments that i need to make but they'll come in future once we're sure there are no major bugs.

If you wanna join PM me with an username and avatar you'd like ( or post it down below ) i'll PM you your first password when the tournament will start( it will be autogenerated but you'll be able to edit it later ) to avoid too much stressing since it'll probably be unstable at first i'll accept max 10 players

Players :
1 - @Natalija
2 -
3 -
10 -

Some Tags

sounds awesome i'll give it a try

UN: Ekkologix
i can put my own avi later

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
WGARENA IS BACCCC

Players :
1 - @Natalija
2 - @Alibaba
3 - @Ekkologix
4 - @solis
10 -

Some Tags

In:pepecafe:

I feel disrespected as someone who played in almost all previous arenas and not getting tagged:pepeanger:

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž

Add me Enryu-kun! I must settle the score for the previous tourney where I lost in the finals :hurry:
Hope you will this time!

Nice man!
In:pepecafe:

I feel disrespected as someone who played in almost all previous arenas and not getting tagged:pepeanger:
Yea sry man, i didn't tagged everyone cuz this is just a test tournament xD

my old account should be enough no??
No the previous wgarena had a sort of OTP system where they key was available for the duration of a tournament and after that was destroyed, this time i'll let you have an actual account :)

Anyway we're 9 i'll accept 1 more player if no one shows up i'll join, i'll finish the last touches and pm you all with your accounts :)

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I didn't forget. Almost xD