Hello there, Worstgen forums!

Hi! I am SparagusParty. I've actually been lurking in these forums for at least a year and a half, and decided to make an account today. I have a fair bit of experience with Naruto, One Piece and a few others, and I used to be frequently involved with Manga Discussion forums during the days of Mangareader.net's forums. I had joined those forums back when they still published manga chapters, but under a different account name. (I think my forum name was Detharos?) I was commonly involved in its forums sections for Naruto, One Piece and Fairy Tail in those days, and known for some humorous parodies.

I also operate a YouTube channel, "Erik's Anime and Gaming Commentary Channel" (Under my real name), where you can find a few Anime commentaries including two or three One Piece videos, as well as gaming commentary (usually with reference to internal tropes and storyline morals, etc.) and a few gameplay videos with a more comedic flair which might make you chuckle.

I made an account here primarily in the hopes that by being present I might draw some attention to my videos, in all honesty. But apart from that so that I could post on the latest chapters and spoiler pages in the interest of making the occasional One Piece chapter meme when I feel like unleashing my comedic side.

In terms of character fandoms, I am generally non-biased and don't hold too many with a great preference. But if I was under a fandom here, it would probably be for Magellan, the Warden of Impel Down. Back in mangareader forums I did I identify as a Magellan fan, though I'm a little more reserved now.

Hai, @SparagusParty!

Welcome to the forum. Magellan is an unusual choice for a favorite I must say. Why do you like him?
Hai, @SparagusParty!

Welcome to the forum. Magellan is an unusual choice for a favorite I must say. Why do you like him?
I think it's because I conceptualize my ideal antagonist with similar characteristic. Magellan represented, to me, an almost inhuman like enemy in regards to his professionalism in conflict. Sure he had the running gag of the diarrhea problem and Hanyabal's antics, but in battle he functions like a Terminator, a killing machine that cannot be negotiated with. I think in boss battles in games, that's one of my favourite types of enemies to have.

Apart from that, I like the ability and its aesthetic, as well as it's potential - the doku doku no mi, I mean.