Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I have been super inactive lately due to holiday so figured I should say sorry to @Bogard and anyone else that messaged me who I didnt get back to as well aa introduce my self to those of you that don't know me.
Number 1 Sanji fanboy here, am preparing a theory on all the foreshadowing that Oda has done for the climax of Wano - Kaido vs Sanji so look foward to that.

Anyway, Bogard did a great job making a One Piece forum, the way a One Piece forum should be and the way a certain forum for a long time pretended to be.

Hey, I have been super inactive lately due to holiday so figured I should say sorry to @Bogard and anyone else that messaged me who I didnt get back to as well aa introduce my self to those of you that don't know me.
Number 1 Sanji fanboy here, am preparing a theory on all the foreshadowing that Oda has done for the climax of Wano - Kaido vs Sanji so look foward to that.

Anyway, Bogard did a great job making a One Piece forum, the way a One Piece forum should be and the way a certain forum for a long time pretended to be.
Welcome :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.