Manga Discussion Hellsing thread

Who is your favourite character?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I made this thread so we can talk about anything Hellsing related, 1 on 1 matchups, your favourite characters, etc.

So far these are the only users I know that have read/watched Hellsing. Please tag some more if you know them.
@Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion @wordyworm @Zenos7 @VersusPhD

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž

Vampires, Nazis, Protestants, gtfo

This thread has been crusaded.​
Post automatically merged:

@Kiwipom could you make the votes visible? I accidentally posted the thread before finishing the poll. It's fine if you have to delete the votes so far.
I deleted the poll. The only way to make it visible is to hit the mark on the first time, I can't go in and make it visible after its been made

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Iโ€™m not sure what the options are
You can use these names
Alucard
Walter C. Dornez
Alexander Anderson
The Captain
Seras Victoria
Integra
Pip
Major
Enrico Maxwell
Luke Valentine

I think these are enough.
Post automatically merged:

I deleted the poll. The only way to make it visible is to hit the mark on the first time, I can't go in and make it visible after its been made
:okay:

You could have just remade it brah.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
I made this thread so we can talk about anything Hellsing related, 1 on 1 matchups, your favourite characters, etc.

So far these are the only users I know that have read/watched Hellsing. Please tag some more if you know them.
@Pantheos @TheAncientCenturion @wordyworm @Zenos7 @VersusPhD
I'm a little hurt you didn't ask me.
:feelscryingman:

I only really cared about Alucard, but I also liked the Schrodinger cat, and the war maniac Major I guess. The priest was kind of cool as well, and the Hellsing boss woman had my respect.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You are forgiven.
Thanks but I don't like cats lmao. Use dogs.

Yeah he's great. I'm a sucker for string based fighting styles. I liked the guy that used strings in Akame ga Kiru as well. It may have been part of why I found Doffy cool as well.
You might be onto something.

Cinera

โ€Ž