Help a brotha out

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
It really depends on what you like. I can only give advices on the artistic ones since I've had plans to study abroad. Tho Europe when you will look right is pretty cheap to study in. Best thing to do is to get stipend from any, it is not hard, and move to Europe. My home country has really cheap studies if not free. Don't know how it works with people from abroad but in Poland we have free collages and all.

It is an opportunity to travel and see the world. Dunno from where u r but if you don't know what to study don't force yourself and look for the job to while it rethink if you really want it or not cuz since you just now think about it you must be unsure about all of it. Same goes with work. You might try and find work abroad anywhere you would like, but you have to be careful to not get scammed. Using school/job to travel is always great.

Don't be scared to try new things cuz you might find something you love to do in the weirdest places.

Remember most people on here aiming to bring you down probably are 12 not just mentally but physically as well. That's why you got a 31 year old in charge and wrongly at that
To be honest. I guess I haven’t really experienced that much of it on here myself. Probably because I am not the most active poster.
Post automatically merged:

Remember life sucks. Learn to cope with that fact early and you'll be alright.
That’s not the right mentality man. Hope you can open your mind and see all the good things life has to offer.

Banchi

yawn-together
To be honest. I guess I haven’t really experienced that much of it on here myself. Probably because I am not the most active poster.
Post automatically merged:

That’s not the right mentality man. Hope you can open your mind and see all the good things life has to offer.
Well that's fine. Focus on what ya like

It really depends on what you like. I can only give advices on the artistic ones since I've had plans to study abroad. Tho Europe when you will look right is pretty cheap to study in. Best thing to do is to get stipend from any, it is not hard, and move to Europe. My home country has really cheap studies if not free. Don't know how it works with people from abroad but in Poland we have free collages and all.

It is an opportunity to travel and see the world. Dunno from where u r but if you don't know what to study don't force yourself and look for the job to while it rethink if you really want it or not cuz since you just now think about it you must be unsure about all of it. Same goes with work. You might try and find work abroad anywhere you would like, but you have to be careful to not get scammed. Using school/job to travel is always great.

Don't be scared to try new things cuz you might find something you love to do in the weirdest places.
Yeah traveling and working abroad has always been a big interest of mine. I moved around a lot as a kid, including to Europe so I’ve already seen a bit of the world but I know there is still more to experience. I have a general idea of what I want to do but other than that I’m quite open. Thank you.

Rottkins

Remember most people on here aiming to bring you down probably are 12 not just mentally but physically as well. That's why you got a 31 year old in charge and wrongly at that
Yeah teasing someone is one thing and other one is taking people down. It sucks that on public spaces people are that mean to each other.

Do what you think is best and not what someone thinks is best for you.

If you want to get a job, get it. If you want to go to school, go. If you want to travel, get your passport and enjoy what the world has to offer.

Just remember, your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.✌️
I guess I’m just anxious and have the dizziness of freedom so to say. I know I’ll get to where I want to be eventually but I don’t know what path I will take and how long that path will take me. There’s so many possibilities that it makes it hard to chose.

Rottkins

Are your profile posts supposed to be diapslamatas?
music is always nice to have, cuz it gives the vibe of how the spoken word might feel like :kuzanshut: plus metaphors always give 100 more ideas of the hell person who said one meant at such moment​