Heya! First time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, discovered the forums here a little while ago around the time Zoro was having his time fighting King, and I was told to kind of avoid it here due to all the arguing but I'm someone who enjoys the story as well as enjoy probably two of the most discussed people here, that being Zoro and Sanji, so I said screw it and just decided to join anyways, maybe to put a positive twist on some of it. I'm here today to say hello and to wish you all a happy day.

To Zoro fans (Not extremists) and Sanji fans (Not extremists), I say that I'm in support of you both and hope to have some good and balanced discussions in the future, for now I'm gonna get a gist of what the forum is about before making any post pertaining to that but I'm always up to talk.

Apologies if my first post is bad, just figured saying hi wouldn't hurt anyone, and maybe help put a smile on some people's faces :)

B

Ballel

Hey all, discovered the forums here a little while ago around the time Zoro was having his time fighting King, and I was told to kind of avoid it here due to all the arguing but I'm someone who enjoys the story as well as enjoy probably two of the most discussed people here, that being Zoro and Sanji, so I said screw it and just decided to join anyways, maybe to put a positive twist on some of it. I'm here today to say hello and to wish you all a happy day.

To Zoro fans (Not extremists) and Sanji fans (Not extremists), I say that I'm in support of you both and hope to have some good and balanced discussions in the future, for now I'm gonna get a gist of what the forum is about before making any post pertaining to that but I'm always up to talk.

Apologies if my first post is bad, just figured saying hi wouldn't hurt anyone, and maybe help put a smile on some people's faces :)
Welcome, you're already sounding like a positive user!

Enjoy your time here!

Hello and welcome to the club !

Fyi, wrong place to post this thread here, you should post it here : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/registration.12/

Once again welcome and have fun! And nice nick name btw πŸ˜‰
The op can just ask a mod to move it.

No worries new guy/gal

Hello and welcome to the club !

Fyi, wrong place to post this thread here, you should post it here : https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/forums/registration.12/

Once again welcome and have fun! And nice nick name btw πŸ˜‰
Welcome, you're already sounding like a positive user!

Enjoy your time here!

The op can just ask a mod to move it.

No worries new guy/gal

Hey, sorry about that! I didn't know where to post but thank you for your kind words! Idk who to tag as a mod but I'm glad that I'm able to have a good first impression, and ye, I made my name that way to show people that I'm not gonna go and pick sides cause that's honestly dumb and I'd rather love characters for their own feats and what makes them...well...them, rather than compare and contrast, so hopefully my future thread/threads will help with uniting people in that measure :)

B

Ballel

Hey, sorry about that! I didn't know where to post but thank you for your kind words! Idk who to tag as a mod but I'm glad that I'm able to have a good first impression, and ye, I made my name that way to show people that I'm not gonna go and pick sides cause that's honestly dumb and I'd rather love characters for their own feats and what makes them...well...them, rather than compare and contrast, so hopefully my future thread/threads will help with uniting people in that measure :)
Btw your name reminds me of someone...:wonderland:

@TheKnightOfTheSea

Welcome to WG

Ahoy new mate! Welcome on our seas! I hope that you won't be attacked or terrified 24 per 7 like me but it's fine, I combine every coward in me :myman:
Welcome! Enjoy your time here, you'll figure things out v quick
Thank you all for your words and kindness, so far from what I'm seeing I will admit I love both sides of Zoro and Sanji but man some people here make me a bit uh...embarrassed cause of how much they try and push their narratives, both sides are kinda just...I dunno, being SEVERELY immature about it, like, why can't we just TALK about it instead of a thread like "Sanji's dream makes no sense" or "Zoro confirmed not to be the vice captain!!" Like bro there are WAY better and more positive things to talk about for both characters, sure some may say I'm "riding on Oda" for liking certain things or criticizing certain things, but while I do call into question some of the decisions Oda has made I'm okay with them, this story has been a serious, whacky-ass, fun-filled Shonen ride and I'm loving it ^^

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Thank you all for your words and kindness, so far from what I'm seeing I will admit I love both sides of Zoro and Sanji but man some people here make me a bit uh...embarrassed cause of how much they try and push their narratives, both sides are kinda just...I dunno, being SEVERELY immature about it, like, why can't we just TALK about it instead of a thread like "Sanji's dream makes no sense" or "Zoro confirmed not to be the vice captain!!" Like bro there are WAY better and more positive things to talk about for both characters, sure some may say I'm "riding on Oda" for liking certain things or criticizing certain things, but while I do call into question some of the decisions Oda has made I'm okay with them, this story has been a serious, whacky-ass, fun-filled Shonen ride and I'm loving it ^^
Nah don't worry there is few interesting threats what appears on the edge but when you visit them and see how other people transformed it into something more wholesome as I might describe it like that. You just have to know how to catch a good fish, starting from a good trap and a bat to put that fish down before it will escape from your hands. :cheers: I am not so long in here too but I got pretty used to everything here, while being here as a minority called Usopp and Buggy fans, who mostly more troll about the power over any other character than try to win a fight with anyone, just enjoying clowning and all. But remember, to that you have to know how to dance and I have two left feet :kobeha: You will for sure find your way to mix into that never stopping party. A party what is WG :cabbagestar:

welcum.

and its still not to late to ditch the okama and pully pledge your allegiance to the church of the grandmaster the future sword god.
:zosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.